Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

December Maternity Stitch Fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December Maternity Stitch Fix

Got my December Stitch Fix and it's a maternity box. Everything is $48 each except the infinity scarf it's $28

Cheyenne Cross Back Maternity Knit top

Ditto Cross Front Maternity Knit top
    I like it cause it can go down to be able to breastfeed

Whigman Raglan

Infinity Scarf
    I like it but I feel like I can see up my own

Dolan Cardigan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    wife to PGY1 GS and two little girls, and 1 annoying dog

You got some great pieces! I love the cross front top and the sweater especially, because like you said, they'll both work postpartum too.

I put my fixes on hold for a while, partly because I have so many maternity clothes at this point and don't need anymore, and partly because I just can't spend anymore money right now.
    Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

I only got it cause the $20 was waived and I had hoped for at least once piece to be festive for the holidays since all I have is casual pieces. I'm leaning toward the sweater. It will be my only splurge this year for myself. But I have to convince myself lol

Comment

The sweater is my favorite, too! You got some cute stuff.

Comment

I agree, sweater is the best. The gray top is really cute, but I bet you can find something similar for less than $48.

Comment

So cute! I also like the sweater and the cross front top. I love pink and grey together, but I agree you should be able to find something similar for cheaper.
            Laurie
            My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

December Maternity Stitch Fix

Your stuff is way better than what I got

Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I'm still trying to decide if I should keep the sweater..... Tight on money and figuring if it's something that I love enough to want to spend money on

Comment

How much use will you get out of it? Don't you live in a warmer climate?
                  Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Maybe keep an eye on eBay to see if something similar comes up for cheaper?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

I will be keeping the sweater. 😀Everything else is going back.
                      Got an infinity scarf for Xmas and the rest I can find cheaper.

Comment

Working...
                      X