Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Pajamas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pajamas!

OK women, What are your favorite pajamas? After my only set of presentable pajama pants embarrassing split up the back (not because I was too fat but because they were extremely old!! ) my DH is going to be getting me new pajamas for mother's day. I don't even know where to look. My old ones were a box set I think I picked up at Costco that looked something like ::this::. I typically just use sweat pants and a tshirt but I want something that I feel cute/presentable in when I have to wear them as a guest at someone else's house. I don't care for anything that is all buttons up the front.
    -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
    Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
    Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

I am also a Costco/sams pajama girl - or Marshalls/TJMaxx. However, a friend gave me a set from Soma 3-4 years ago that I loooove. The material is so soft - comfy from the start. I now have a second pair that I got last January during their major sale. They are my house guest/traveling PJs because they are also pretty.
    Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

My favorites are all from Target. They're soft and wash well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      -Deb
      Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

I like some of the Eileen West nightgowns - not the frumpy ones. I just ordered a shorts/top set that is "Asian wrap" style from Garnet hill. I've never tried their clothing before but they look comfy and soft and have good reviews.
        Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

I really like the Nick & Nora pjs at Target. http://www.target.com/p/nick-nora-wo...pajamas&gclid=[*GCLID*]&gclsrc=ds
          Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Soma has great stuff! Nice quality, cute options.
            Tara
            Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

I get Target pajama pants, then I go to the men's section and find a matching plain cotton t-shirt (they're usually folded on a rack around the workout clothes).
              Laurie
              My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Soma, when I can find it on sale. Or random stuff from TJ Maxx/Marshalls.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

You guys are making me feel like such a slob. I'm usually in old cotton shorts and a tshirt. I guess I need up upgrade my pj game at some point.

Comment

I think fancy pajamas are silly. But then, I don't wear pajamas at all because I hate the feeling of loose clothing that rides up and twists around me in bed. And buttons, uggghhhh! A snug tank top is sufficient. But my favorite cozy lounge pants are from TJ Maxx (Cynthia Rowley), and they have a matching open lounge cardigan. Super soft black jersey knit, a little bit thicker like sweats so they don't feel flimsy. They're getting old so I'm going to go hunt for more soon!
                    Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

I'm a fan of boy cut shorts and tank tops for PJs

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MsSassyBaskets View Post
                        I think fancy pajamas are silly. But then, I don't wear pajamas at all because I hate the feeling of loose clothing that rides up and twists around me in bed. And buttons, uggghhhh! A snug tank top is sufficient. But my favorite cozy lounge pants are from TJ Maxx (Cynthia Rowley), and they have a matching open lounge cardigan. Super soft black jersey knit, a little bit thicker like sweats so they don't feel flimsy. They're getting old so I'm going to go hunt for more soon!
                        I'm much the same as you but I just want one pair that is cute for public viewing add if I was going to a pajama party. I'm going to have to start looking at all these places you all have given me. We have a soma close by.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
                        -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
                        Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
                        Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X