Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

May 2016 Stitch Fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danae Jersey Dress $78

Dyllan Cold Shoulder Dress $78

Jonnie Printed Wide Leg Pant $58

Abtin Fringe Hem Top $54

Just Black Shelby Crop Bootcut Jean $88

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Some more looks at the pants and jeans

Comment

My thoughts....

I like the first dress. But it's kind of pricy and will be too warm for our summer.

The second dress is cute but all rayon so I'm worried it won't wash well. Also, too young?

The pants. They need to be hemmed. Do they look like pj's? They are linen so cool for summer. Not my usual colors but I wouldn't mind getting a couple tanks or tees to wear with them. Too expensive?

The top. Not flattering. Also heavy/warm material.

The jeans. IDK. Cropped Bootcut is supposed to be the new new thing in jeans but I'm not sure it's a flattering look. I almost want to cut the hem off these.

Please tell me what to do!

Last edited by MrsK; 05-27-2016, 01:31 PM.

Comment

I like the first dress. I'm not crazy about the second dress, but it's just not my style. I think it looks good on you if you like the style though. Sort of the same with the pants - I'm not really into crazy patterned pants, but they seem to fit well, and you can pull them off better than I could. The top is awful. I also don't really like the jeans. I don't understand cropped bootcut, and I don't think they're flattering at all.
          Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

No to the cropped
            Bootcut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I think both dresses suit you but the second is more flattering. The pants fit well and would look good with a darker colored top if you like them. I don't like the top or jeans.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
              Student and Mom to an Oct 2013 boy
              Wife to Anesthesia Critical Care attending

Comment

I like both dresses, but they are expensive. I'd choose the first one if I were only picking one to keep. I'd send the rest back - I agree with what you and others have said about the pants and shirt.
                Laurie
                My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
                  No to the cropped
                  Bootcut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Agree.

I like the first dress.
                  Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
                  Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Working...
                  X