Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

June 2016 Stitch Fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the shirt dress. I'm a sucker for floral on black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I really like the shirt dress, too! The first top looks cute, too. I like the white top, but I'm not a huge fan of the maxi skirt.
      Laurie
      My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

[MENTION=1498]MrsK[/MENTION], what did you decide?

Here are mine. I requested some tops that would show my tattoo I got in January. Ignore the sunburn... We had a sunscreen fail. (Don't trust the spray stuff!)

Bancroft Logan Rhinestone Hammered Teardrop Earring - $28
        These are pretty. I don't have anything similar. Considering keeping them.
        IMG_7801.jpg

Papermoon Aston Cross Back Top - $44
        I like this one. It's similar to a top I got from Stitch Fix awhile back that I ended up getting a stain on that I couldn't remove. Unfortunately the back has straps that cross right over my tattoo, so not exactly what I'm going for.
        IMG_7795.jpg

Skies are Blue Torres Lace Hem Detail Top - $48
        I like this one!
        IMG_7797.jpg

IMG_7796.jpg

Loveappella Macks Lace Detail Knit Top - $44
        Also a fan of this. The little lace triangles on the sides are cute. I didn't notice my belly lumps when I tried it on... Will need to retry it if I am considering buying it.
        IMG_7798.jpg

Photobucket is misbehaving, and this only lets me load 5 pictures. Last top is in next thread.
        Laurie

Comment

Skies are Blue Bija Embroidery Knit Top - $48
          I like this one, too.
          IMG_7799.jpg

IMG_7800.jpg
          Laurie

Comment

Whoa! That's some tattoo.

I kept the white top. It was hard letting the shirt dress go but I just couldn't spend the money this month. We are still recovering from the unexpected a/c replacement and thousands of dollars worth of required landscaping.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
            Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

I like the multicolored triangle tank best. Shows off that tattoo nicely too!

Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

All the tops look great! I agree that the multicolored is my favorite.

Sent from Tapatalk
                Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Multicolored looks great!

Forgive me for saying this but I think you can do better with your bras. You have a lovely shape and I see it digging into your back in some of the photos. I've been shocked sometimes to invest in newer bras to see how much it improves how a shirt hangs and looks. I have some that made my boobs look flat and far apart and others that support nicely to give a flattering fit to many clothes. Just a thought, I hope that's not offensive...you just have such a lovely figure! Show it off with nice bras!!
                  Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
                  Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by TulipsAndSunscreen View Post
                    Multicolored looks great!

Forgive me for saying this but I think you can do better with your bras. You have a lovely shape and I see it digging into your back in some of the photos. I've been shocked sometimes to invest in newer bras to see how much it improves how a shirt hangs and looks. I have some that made my boobs look flat and far apart and others that support nicely to give a flattering fit to many clothes. Just a thought, I hope that's not offensive...you just have such a lovely figure! Show it off with nice bras!!
                    Thank you! I'm definitely not offended. I went to a Nordstrom and got fitted a few weeks ago actually, but they only had one in the brand I liked in my size. (I wasn't wearing it in these pictures.) I need to order some more online!
                    Laurie

Comment

I pretty much like them all, but I'm always a sucker for bold blue

Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymoreta View Post
                        [MENTION=1498]MrsK[/MENTION], what did you decide?

Here are mine. I requested some tops that would show my tattoo I got in January. Ignore the sunburn... We had a sunscreen fail. (Don't trust the spray stuff!)

Bancroft Logan Rhinestone Hammered Teardrop Earring - $28
                        These are pretty. I don't have anything similar. Considering keeping them.
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]3491[/ATTACH]

Papermoon Aston Cross Back Top - $44
                        I like this one. It's similar to a top I got from Stitch Fix awhile back that I ended up getting a stain on that I couldn't remove. Unfortunately the back has straps that cross right over my tattoo, so not exactly what I'm going for.
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]3492[/ATTACH]

Skies are Blue Torres Lace Hem Detail Top - $48
                        I like this one!
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]3493[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3494[/ATTACH]

Loveappella Macks Lace Detail Knit Top - $44
                        Also a fan of this. The little lace triangles on the sides are cute. I didn't notice my belly lumps when I tried it on... Will need to retry it if I am considering buying it.
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]3495[/ATTACH]

Photobucket is misbehaving, and this only lets me load 5 pictures. Last top is in next thread.
                        Quoting to see.

Comment

Cute! I like the last two tanks the best, and the earrings seem like a good deal too.

Comment

Working...
                          X