Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Poshmark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poshmark

Does anyone else use Poshmark? I feel like I'm the last one to the party, but I just joined recently and I really like it. It reminds me of eBay way back in the day (like 2000-ish), and I've gotten a couple really cute LOFT tops for dirt cheap.

I haven't heard of it, but based on your description I'm in! Do you get a bonus for giving me out a referral code or anything?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Grace

Comment

I've only bought from them once, but had a great experience. I'd use it again.

Comment

Originally posted by gcuthbe1 View Post
        I haven't heard of it, but based on your description I'm in! Do you get a bonus for giving me out a referral code or anything?
        I didn't realize it when I posted this, but I just looked it up and I do have a referral code! Enter NPLFC when you sign up and we both get a $5 credit.

Comment

I've tried to sell on there but had better success with local Facebook sites.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
          Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

[MENTION=1924]OrionGrad[/MENTION] thank you!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
            Grace

Comment

I really need to spend some time trying on clothes at J.Crew, Lulu, Madewell, etc., so I can figure out sizes and get them at a discount...

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK View Post
                I've tried to sell on there but had better success with local Facebook sites.
                I think there are certain brands on there that do really well (Lululemon, JCrew, Tory Burch, etc.) and otherwise it's hit or miss as a seller. As a buyer, I like how everything is really well organized and it's easy to filter by my size/designer/style, etc.

Comment

I've bought 2 items--I'm a fan! It's a little more than I would pay used otherwise, but I'm looking for really specific stuff. I bought a Gap dress I adore and own now in a smaller size and I bought a plaid Loft shirt from last season that I had my eye one, but it didn't make sense to buy 8 months pregnant

I'm going to try selling a few things soon.
                  Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I have a JCrew swim coverup on the way to my house right now!

Comment

I've started buying and selling on here more and I like it!

I'm a little annoyed at some people though! I'm selling a Silpada bracelet that is listed for WAY more everywhere. I listed it lower to sell it quickly and I had a ton of people lowball me. One lady in particular had similar Silpada items listed for way more in her own closet. Nice. After I countered her offer, she let me know she had an offer pending on another listing that was the same for the same price. I wanted to call her out and say, "Oh, I definitely wont accept yours then because you might accidentally end up with two "
                      Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Poshmark

I'm afraid I'm one of those annoying people who always lowballs. 😬 At least I'm not trying to turn around and sell the stuff. I just like to throw out a price and see if they'll accept.

Comment

What are your tips on selling through them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Needs

Comment

Anyone wants to share their invite code?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Poshmark

[MENTION=859]Vishenka69[/MENTION] NPLFC 😉

Comment

Working...
                              X