Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

July 2016 Stitch Fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 2016 Stitch Fix

Disappointed in this one. I asked for dresses, hoping to find one for my sister's rehearsal dinner on the beach. I said I'd pay more than usual for one if they could find one appropriate for the occasion that I could also pump in. I think I'm going to send it all back.

Drea Cuffed Short $68.00
    Raimond Embroidered Detail Tank $54.00

Both of these are too small. I really like the tank, so I was sad that it didn't fit.

Lorette Dress $114.00

Not super flattering, and I can't pump in it.

Odell Textured V-Neck Dress $118.00

Also not flattering, and I can't pump in it either.

Lin Faux Wrap Jersey Dress $118.00

I don't hate it, but it's not quite what I would wear to an event on the beach.
    Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

I love your "this is NOT what I asked for" face in the first picture.

The Lorette dress is cute, but it's expensive for not being what you want. The last dress is cute, but I agree it's not beach-y. Sorry it was a bad box.
    Laurie
    My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

I have the feeling that SF stylists are young girls who have no idea what it means to dress for nursing/pumping.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
      Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK View Post
        I have the feeling that SF stylists are young girls who have no idea what it means to dress for nursing/pumping.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
        This is true - which is why I pinned several links describing what was good for pumping or nursing, in addition to describing it better in my note. She tried - she talked about the wide neck in the first 2, but wide necks are useless if they aren't stretchy.
        Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

I really like the textured v neck! I want to go find it at a store and try it on haha!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
          Grace

Comment

Bummer. I hear you on the seemingly deaf ears for "pumping friendly"

Maddenibg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I think the color if the textured v neck is super flattering on you but I see that the waist doesn't really hit you at the right spot.
              Angie
              Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
              Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

I thought the Lorette dress IS flattering on you. Not a style I have seen you in before but I thought it looked good on you. However, for that price, you need to luuuuurve it!
                Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

I like the Loretta dress too. Looks really nice and I think it's flattering.

Comment

I did Stitch fix too. I don't know if I'll keep any of it.

The shirt is okay. It's 44.00. I didn't have a styling fee.

The skirt, I don't like how the scallop doesn't go to the back. It's just okay

The color block dress is okay. I don't really love it. It's a bit big.

The blue dress is a little snug on me right now.

The last dress, I hate. It's awful and too small.
                    Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

I like the first 2 dresses!

Comment

I sent all of mine back. I hope the next one isn't a dud.

Comment

The solid blue dress looks fantastic especially but I love them all!
                          Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
                          Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

I like the first two dresses, too. The solid blue is my favorite. While I don't usually recommend buying things that don't fit well, if you're still losing weight, I think you should keep it. I have a few regrets about some I've sent back because they didn't fit yet, but then I wanted them after I'd lost more.

So what did you think? Was it fun? Even when I don't love anything I get, I still love the experience. I have so much fun with it!
                            Laurie
                            My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

I love the vibrant blue too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Working...
                              X