Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Which dress is best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which dress is best?

Help me choose. It's for my white coat ceremony. I have another one on the way, but tell me what you think of these 3. Sorry about my horrible picture taking

This is what the dresses look like on models so you have a better photo:

Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Lexi likes the 3rd one best on me. It's very poofy.

Comment

I like the 2nd. Will it be cool enough for that dress?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Needs

Comment

I think I like the 3rd best, but it's hard to tell with the first because of the pictures.
        Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

I'll try to get better pictures later. I'll have Chad take some I f I see him this week!

Comment

I like the 2nd the best
            Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I like the first (I think because I cannot see it that well) and third. The third is my fav but wonder if it will not be flattering with a white coat on because of the volume of the skirt....got to keep the full photo op in mind.
              Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

I like the second one. I agree about the white coat issue with the third.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
                Student and Mom to an Oct 2013 boy
                Wife to Anesthesia Critical Care attending

Comment

First of all, you look amazing. About the dresses... I like the second one the best, followed closely by the first.

Comment

Comment

My favorite is #2. They all look good, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Having a tough time deciding between 1 and 2. I think 3 may make the white coat lay funny? They all look great, though!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't know what to choose!!! I'll try them on later when Chad can take photos and post with white coat too.

Here's my final dress to choose from:

Comment

I like this last one! And the one Lexi likes. I like poofy too.
                            Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

I like the 4th dress, but not for the white coat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Needs

Comment

Working...
                              X