Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

August 2016 Stitch Fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 2016 Stitch Fix

I got this last week, but just got around to trying it on, so I'll put it in August.

Toms Lexie Woven Sandal - $59
    I don't have any Toms. They fit well, and they're different from my current sandals. They're a maybe.

Skies are Blue Mabelle V-Neck Dress - $68
    I like this, but I'm pretty well stocked on summer dresses. Also a maybe.

41Hawthorn Liana Mixed Material Top - $54

This one is nice. I will probably keep it.

Papermoon Marcina Crochet Detail Knit Top - $44
    I got three tank tops in this box, so I will probably only choose one. I liked the first one better because the back on this one is a little weird. I wish I'd had DH take a picture.

Skies are Blue Estela Cut Out Detail Blouse - $54
    Another tank top. This one fit a little too tight.
    Laurie
    My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

The sandals and the first top are my favorites!

Comment

I like the first top!

Sent from Tapatalk
      Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

I love the shoes and the first two tank tops, the first tank being my fave. Very cute.
        Wife of Ophthalmologist and Mom to my daughter and two boys.

Comment

Thank you everyone!

Originally posted by JaneDoe View Post
          I love the shoes and the first two tank tops, the first tank being my fave. Very cute.
          Hey there! I've missed seeing you around here! How've you been?
          Laurie
          My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Love the sandals and first top!

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
            Student and Mom to an Oct 2013 boy
            Wife to Anesthesia Critical Care attending

Comment

I concur with everyone else. And I love that you're showing off that awesome pedicure.
              Sandy
              Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Originally posted by poky View Post
                I concur with everyone else. And I love that you're showing off that awesome pedicure.
                Ditto!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

Loveappella Tories Knit Dress $68.

41Hawthorne Montgomery Cross Front Knit Top $48

Loveappella Tomos Contrast Hem Knit Top $48. And Lisse Izzie Straight Leg Pant. $98.

41Hawthorne Adrianna Longsleeve knit cardigan $48.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
                  Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

So, I'm liking everything except the 41Hawthorne blouse. It's rayon which I don't like and I think it makes me look heavy. Funny because I probably would have found this really flattering when I was younger but now my boobs are bigger, I guess.

I'm on the fence about the purple cardigan. I like it but I just bought a purple cardigan. The one I bought is heavier and a totally different shape. More casual. But how many purple cardigans do I need?

The pants are viscose. They are hard to see but have faux pockets and tailoring that make them look dressier. They feel like yoga pants but I could definitely wear them to the children's services at Temple where I usually end up sitting on the floor with my kids. They are pricy but I think a good buy for me.

The dress is more fitted than I've been wearing lately but I think the pattern is flattering and camouflages my bumps. Please tell me if I'm delusional because I'd be embarrassed to wear something so fitted if it made me look like a cow. [MENTION=1479]LilySayWhat[/MENTION]

My problem is that if I buy 4 items, it costs more than if I buy them all. Even if I skip the blouse and cardigan, it's so close.

I need advise!

Last edited by MrsK; 08-24-2016, 04:26 PM.

Comment

I love that dress! Super flattering!

I have the 41Hawthorne top and wear it a lot.

The Loveapella top is different, but I kind of like it. I can't tell much about the pants.

I think I have that cardigan too, but in blue. It's one of my all time favorites.
                      Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

I don't love the dress. I don't like dresses that colorblock in a vertical line. I feel like it makes people look heavy from the side unless you have literally no tummy (which rules out most moms).

Love the other 3 pieces you've already identified.
                        Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
                        Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

I love love love the short sleeve too and pants combo. Really put together without being overly dressy. I like the dress well enough, but it doesn't really seem to be your style. I don't really like the blue blouse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

To address the questions on the dress..... as for styling, I could see wearing it as a layering dress with sweaters or jackets. Maybe a belt. I'd likely only wear it alone in the evening.

I also included a profile to address [MENTION=1315]TulipsAndSunscreen[/MENTION] 's tummy question. This is without spanx or tights.

Comment

I like the dress with the jacket and boots. I love the cardigan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Needs

Comment

Working...
                              X