Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

September 2016 Stitch Fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 2016 Stitch Fix

It's here! Much happier with this fix, although I still probably won't keep it all.

LIVERPOOL Anita Skinny Pant $78.00

ECLAIR Brenyn Split Neck Blouse $37.00

I don't love the pants, but I like the top.

CRESCENT Croatia Lace Bib Blouse $54.00

Sort of a bad angle. I like it - probably don't love it.

SKIES ARE BLUE Isles Henley Blouse $58.00

I like this, but it's too tight.

PIXLEY Millie Textured Knit Dress $68.00
    [/url]
    The fabric is a little bit heavier than I'd prefer, but I do kind of like the dress. I couldn't pump in it, but I could wear it for dates or whatever until I'm done pumping.
    ECLAIR Brenyn Split Neck Blouse $37.00
    Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

What's the deal with the pants? They look cute on you. I like the dress and the first top.
    Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Originally posted by medpedspouse View Post
      What's the deal with the pants? They look cute on you. I like the dress and the first top.
      I don't know, I don't really love them. They're kind of dressy materia (rayon/nylon/spandex)l, and I'd rather more of a chino or denim for skinny pants, I think. And the front pockets are fake. For $78, I really want to love pants, especially because I'm hoping to finally lose some weight once I get back to work, when I have more opportunity to walk around.

I'd rather get some like these, I think: http://www.loft.com/petite-essential...tid=catl000037
      Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

I like the green top and the dress on you. You can wear the dress with a blazer or cardigan in the fall too.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
        Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Originally posted by alotofyarn View Post
          I don't know, I don't really love them. They're kind of dressy materia (rayon/nylon/spandex)l, and I'd rather more of a chino or denim for skinny pants, I think. And the front pockets are fake. For $78, I really want to love pants, especially because I'm hoping to finally lose some weight once I get back to work, when I have more opportunity to walk around.

I'd rather get some like these, I think: http://www.loft.com/petite-essential...tid=catl000037
          Ah - makes sense. They look good but they'd be a PITA to launder and with that frabric can snag too.

Comment

I like the second top, and I love the dress. I would definitely keep the dress. As you lose weight, maybe you could add a belt to make it work for longer?
            Laurie
            My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

I got my box at the end of last month, but I just got around to loading pictures... I don't love anything, but it kills me to lose my styling fee.

Maru Marilin Fitted Knit Top - $48
              If I keep anything, it will probably be this one. It would be $28 after styling fee credit. The first picture is with the pants that came in the box, but they are too small. I tried it with some other jeans in the second picture, and it was a little better around the waist.

Lila Ryan Liza Skinny Jean - $98
              These are too tight, and almost identical to another pair of skinny jeans I kept from a previous box.

Loveappella Keaten Lace front Knit Top - $58
              This one is okay, but I don't love it.

Loveappella Jaline Crochet Detail Knit Top - $48
              This one is too tight around the waist. The back is cute, though, and my dog was having a strong combover day for her photobomb.

Skies are Blue Mayven Abstract Print Blouse - $58
              And after all the too-tight shirts, this one feels frumpy. It's see-through, so I put a black tank top under it. I don't like it.
              Last edited by ladymoreta; 09-04-2016, 12:01 PM.
              Laurie

Comment

Meh on all the tops but the first one. I like it on you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I really like the first 2 tops, LM!

Comment

I actually love the too small jeans. Any chance you'd think about them in a different size?

The cut of the lower leg is really flattering!

And - btw - you look awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My fav is actually your least fav. I like the abstract print top. I love tunic shirts like that because they hide all kinds of bumps. With the skinny jeans, I think it looks really cute.

Comment

Thank you! I've been feeling really self-conscious about the summer weight gain. I had forgotten about the replacement size option, so when I went to check out, I got the first shirt in the next size up. I am returning the jeans because they are almost identical to a pair I kept a couple of boxes ago but that are not so tight around the waist.
                        Laurie

Comment

ALOY I like the first top and the pants (but the fake pockets would be a deal breaker for me).

Ladymoreta I like the first top, especially on you, the others are nothing special.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                          Grace

Comment

Here's mine:

Pixley Bennie Lace Up Shirt Dress - $68
                            I wanted to like this. I think it would be cute with my boots. (I'm in TX!) But the waist is elastic, and I don't think they lined it up right, so I never got the top and bottom to both be smooth at the same time.

Liverpool Collen 4-Way Stretch Straight Leg Jean - $88
                            I really like the jeans. Almost certain I'll keep them unless you guys see something I don't. They're in the rest of the pictures.
                            Daniel Rainn Doutzen Crochet Detail Top - $64
                            All three tops are very similar. I like this one best, but it's the most expensive of the three.

Papermoon Dabi Chrochet Detail Knit Top - $44
                            I'll probably keep this one. It's similar to the Daniel Rainn one but $20 cheaper.

Pixley Indianan Graphic Print Mixed Material Tee - $44

This was my least favorite of the three.
                            Laurie

Comment

I love the 2nd and 3rd blouses

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
                              Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Working...
                              X