Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Girls Leggings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls Leggings

Another day, another ripped pair of leggings. Seems like no matter what I do, we have 1-2 pairs each week with HUGE holes in the knees. I get it, they play hard, and I want them to do that. But I also don't want to be buying leggings at Target EVERY week.

Any ideas on the best deals? Other ways to layer and keep them warm? It's too warm out for insulated pants/jeans right now down here.
    Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
    Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Target had some fleece lined ones I'm going to try. I'm also stocking up on tights from Amazon.com. Lambie refuses to wear pants/jeans and she's going to freeze her tush off this winter.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

I've had good luck with Gap leggings. When you get them during a 40% off sale, they aren't bad. (There is a 40% off sale like once a week)
      Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Do they not stretch out? How easily do they get knee holes? I swear they both can put a hole in those knees faster than I even let them outside.
        Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

They have some that are thicker, but even the normal ones wear pretty well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I think the children's place sometimes has deals on them but we haven't tried them yet. Dd usually wears jeans. Could you designate pairs with holes for outside play or would that make extra clothing changes? Adding knee patches could be cute if you sew but I know you are super busy so that might not be an option.

Wife of Anesthesiology Resident

Comment

It's all outside play at this point. She gets the holes whether with me or at preschool (see my current rant post)...she's having a lovely, extremely physical childhood.

Comment

Anyway you can patch it up with a cool fabric?

wife to PGY1 GS and two little girls, and 1 annoying dog

Comment

Working...
                X