Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

December 2016 Stitch Fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December 2016 Stitch Fix

Pistola Tory Distressed Ankle Zip Skinny Jean - $88
    (In all pictures) I need to order a bigger size in these, but I kind of like them. I know, I've kept a lot of jeans lately, but these are distressed!

Papermoon Sebrine Woven Detail Knit Top - $54
    The back on this one is really fun. I like that I don't have anything like it already.

Loveappella Morgan Mix Knit Raglan Top - $54
    I love this one. It's very me.

Splendid Benima Back Detail Knit Top - $108
    My stylist knows I'm a sucker for anything that will show off my tattoo on my back, but this is too expensive and too small.

Dee Elle Syrah Open Drape Cardigan - $54
    Pretty color, but I don't really need another cardigan.

Laurie
    My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

I like the jeans and the first 2 tops!
    Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Jeans for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Needs

Comment

The paper moon shirt is very unique! I'm into it! Great color for you

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
        Grace

Comment

The jeans and the 3rd top. You look fantastic.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
          Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

REPORT FOOTWEAR Marlene Rhinestone Ballet Flats $45.00

I don't dislike these, but they're not the most comfortable ever, and I'm getting Tieks for Christmas.

MARKET & SPRUCE Careen V-Neck Dolman Knit Top $48.00
            KUT FROM THE KLOTH Elyse Slim Straight Leg Pant $88.00

The top is OK, but I got a very similar one in a fix 2 years ago. The pants are too long, on the expensive side, and have fake pockets.

COLLECTIVE CONCEPTS Theia Faux Wrap Knit Dress $84.00

I like this, but I wish it wasn't so expensive.

LE LIS Rigley Woven Hem Knit Top $54.00

This is fun, and I don't have anything like it.
            Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

[MENTION=1488]ladymoreta[/MENTION] I LOVE the knit raglan top
              Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

FAKE pockets?! Nope!

I like the dress!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

I like the dress and the last top!

Comment

I really like the pants, but I think the no pockets thing would be a dealbreaker for me too. The last shirt is fun! I think I have one like it on my Pinterest page. Hopefully I'll get one soon.
                    Laurie

Comment

Liverpool Harper boot cut pant $88. They need a little hemming (I cuffed them for the pics) and the color is bright. I like them more than I thought but I don't think I'm in love.

Laila Jayde Quince Hoodie Knit Top $58. I like this but that's a lot for a black hoodie. It's modal. What is that? How does that wash?

Emily Rose Clemens Striped Textured pullover $64. Eh.

Renee C Peverell v-neck blouse $54. They said to messy tuck this because it's so full but then that messes up the pattern. It is billowy. Does it make me look fat?

Le Lisa Ciello Cinched Back Cardigan $54. Not my favorite. I'm kind of bored of seeing this everywhere the last few years.

Another look at the blouse with my own jeans and a top under because it's too cold.

Thoughts?

Comment

FWIW, this is my 17th fix and I'm still feeling ambivalent. Time to quit?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK View Post
                          FWIW, this is my 17th fix and I'm still feeling ambivalent. Time to quit?

What about trying a competing service? I've been wanting DH to try Trunk Club, and I see they do women's, too.

Comment

I like the cardigan, but it's nothing special. I don't think any of the other pieces do anything for you at all. Sorry.

Comment

I really like the hoodie knit top. I got a pair of Liverpool jeans in a recent fix, and I love them, but they weren't that bright. I don't care for the other two shirts. The cardigan is pretty, but don't keep it if you don't love it.
                              Laurie

Comment

Working...
                              X