Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

January 2017 Stitch Fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 2017 Stitch Fix

Mavi Ruxin Distressed Boyfriend Jean - $98
    I do love these, but I'm really good on jeans right now, and I already have a pair of boyfriend jeans. Also, I'm working on losing my holiday weight, and once I do, I feel like these will be too loose.

NYTT Rammy Layered Hem Knit Top - $48
    This is different and interesting, but I don't really love it enough to keep it.

Market & Spruce Bernadette Lace Overlay Raglan Top - $58
    My stylist knows I'm a sucker for raglan shirts. I'm keeping this one.

The Accessory Collective Sienna Floral Oblong Scarf - $28
    I'm not really a scarf person, and this seemed really bulky. It's very likely I'm just doing it wrong.

41Hawthorn Vivvian Shirt Dress - $78
    I've also come to the conclusion I'm not a shirt dress person. This is cute, but I don't love it.
    Laurie
    My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

I love the raglan top! I think the scarf could be fun, but that one needs to be wrapped differently probably. Don't love the rest of it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

I agree on the jeans--too loose. The scarf could be cute, but I feel like there are so few opportunities to wear them here. Not a fan of the dress or top you didn't like either
      Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Love love the top you're keeping. And I love the jeans on you too - I think slimming, but comfy... which is a hard combo for me to find, but they are on the verge of being too big. So makes sense to send them back. Agree that the rest isn't worth keeping. But I also wanted to mention that you look amazing still - not sure how much holiday weight you gained, but it doesn't look like much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[MENTION=1488]ladymoreta[/MENTION] I like the shirt dress!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
          Grace

Comment

Originally posted by JDAZ11 View Post
            But I also wanted to mention that you look amazing still - not sure how much holiday weight you gained, but it doesn't look like much!
            Thank you! I needed to hear this... Over the weekend, I tried on a dress I wore last spring, and it didn't fit, so I've been feeling pretty down on my body. I am getting back to healthy eating, but I'm disappointed that I let weight maintenance move in to gaining. Back on track today!!
            Laurie

Comment

INK LOVE & PEACE Quincie Keyhole Ribbed Back Knit Top $48.00
              RUNE Porter Legging $44.00R

The top is OK, I don't love the leggings.

FUN2FUN Heidik One Pocket Top $48.00
              KUT FROM THE KLOTH Callie Denim Jacket $78.00

UNE Porter Legging $44.00

LIVERPOOL Bia Pencil Skirt $64.00

Not a fan, even with a shirt from a past fix that they recommended.

So, do I keep the first top, or send it all back?
              Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

I think pencil skirt fits really well. What don't you like about it?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

It's expensive, and I don't love the way my hips look in it. It's not really a good work look for me, since we're fairly casual, and I don't know where else I'd wear it.

Comment

I really like the denim jacket. Do you already have one? If not, I'd keep that. I like the skirt, too.
                    Laurie

Comment

The first top seems overpriced, you could likely find the exact same thing at target. I like the third top, do you already own that, though?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
                      Grace

Comment

Did everyone hear that SF is adding plus sizes (14w-24w) this spring?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
                        Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Working...
                        X