Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Kris, break out the gluewine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kris, break out the gluewine!

I spoke to the Sales Manager today @ Telemundo. All I have to do is talk w/the General Manager and I've got the job! I am certain this will go through. I meet w/him on Monday. Kris, break out the gluewine!

-Rachel

Yeah, Rachel.....Congratulations! I'm so glad to finally hear the good news...you have really had to wait a long time on this one and I am so happy for you that it is going through!!! When do you start? Bummer, I'm out of "gluewine".... The holidays are coming...I'll have to stock up

Kris

Comment

Too bad about the gluewine, Kris! I'll let you know how my meeting goes on Monday!

-Rachel

Comment

I got the job! I talked to the General Manager and then just asked for the job. He said it was really the Sales Manager's decision, so I just asked! They are doing a background check on me and I start on Monday! Kris, we have got to find some gluewine!

Thanks everyone for all of your support! I really appreciate it!

-Rachel

Comment

WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK...well, I'm going to get some "gluewine" from Germany before the holidays...and I'm going to send some to everyone who wants some!

Congrats, Rachel...you have waited a long time!

On another positive note, my final prof finally, finally signed my thesis on Friday!!!! So the graduation is actually going to happen...unbelievable!

Kris

Comment

congratulations to eveyone. By the way, what is gluewine????

Luanne
            Luanne
            wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Congrats Rachel on the new job!!! How exciting!!!

And congrats Kris on graduating!!! Yahoo!!!

Comment

Congrats on the thesis, Kris! Luanne, gluewine is a type of wine from Germany. Kris says its really good. Care to elaborate Kris? We should just all have an on-line party sometime and drink some gluewine!

-Rachel

Comment

Well, I'll let everyone know once the gluehwein has arrived! Gluehwein is actually a red wine that is spiced...you drink it warm. I'm getting the spice packets and then everyone can just buy their own wine ....we'll definately do the online party one night..

Kris

Comment

Yeah! That'll be an interesting chat, eh? And I also have to try that "compari" stuff you were telling me about too! Sounds fun!

-Rachel

Comment

I do know what campari is, I love it!!!!

Luanne
                      Luanne
                      wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Congratulations Rachel on the job and Kris on graduating!!!

You guys have both worked so hard and I am thrilled to hear the good news!

Robin

Comment

I love compari too, Luanne...definately my favorite drink...I'm kind of interested in how Janet will be our bar tender....definately an interesting proposition...

I'll let everyone know when it comes in so you can email me your addresses..

Kris

Comment

O.K. I'm humming the graduation song while reading this. Congrats! No matter what, you will always be an M.S. What an extraordinary accomplishment!

Kelly
                            In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Working...
                            X