Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

bored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bored

anyone else?

so bored that i made more friggen cookies! dh is on, doing 24* Q2 for the rest of the week. blech.
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

I am a bit bored. Dh is napping right now because he stayed up until 3 am building various Legos for Brigham.

Crystal
    Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Count me in. Santa must have brought us a virus as well, Ryan has been throwing up non-stop today.

Jodi

Comment

Me, too. DH is preopping for tomorrow, and I am so bored that I am considering studying. Has the world gone mad that I am so bored that studying sounds exciting??!!! I can't even take a nap because I gorged myself on coffee at breakfast.

Comment

We just got back from Seattle last night and I'm more sad than bored.
          It was lovely. I miss those wet, dreary, short PNW days and we had a good share of them while we were there. For awhile there, I was willing to move wherever dh's or my job takes us, but dh says we're moving to Seattle when we're done, no questions asked. I won't fight it. It's wonderful there.

I went skiing while we were at Whistler. It felt so good, even though I had a hard time fitting into my old ski pants. Dh is going to have to learn how to ski (that should have been one of my criteria for marriage) and our future kids are going to learn to ski as soon as they can walk.

So, I'm sitting here a little homesick, but I'll get over it.
          married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

I'm a bit bored too. DH is on call tonight and it was just too depressing home with nothing good on TV. So I'm at my parents right now. Can't wait till the stores open tomorrow.

Comment

alison, I hear ya'. I almost hate going home to San Antonio because I am invariably homesick when I return. It never fails. Although, my problem is the opposite- I hate returning to dreary weather- I need never-ending sunshine. I guess it depends on what makes you nostalgic.

Comment

Where's home-home for you, Grasshopper?

I hadn't been home since July and I rarely get to spend more than a few days there. I could have stayed longer this time, but I don't like to leave dh alone in Chicago for too long; he gets lonely and tends to not take care of himself (yes, he's 28, but you wouldn't believe it!). We were thinking about buying a home here in Chicago and have even started looking. After talking over the pros and cons with my dad (as far as whether we'd have any equity at all after 2 years), we decided to continue to rent, chuck out most of our broken Ikea furniture when dh is done and head to a new city (or Seattle) for a year-long fellowship and then back to Seattle. :star:
                I pick flowers like that because I had really been thinking about settling down here for the long haul, convincing myself that it really is a nice city where I've got professional connections, yet knowing deep down that I couldn't be happy here. I'm glad dh put his foot down and said that even though it's a big pain to move, he wants to!
                married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

I'm super bored too. DH and I are at his parents house...I know this doesn't sound boring, but I haven't had a moment to myself since we arrived 4 days ago. I guess I'm bored without my boring time... It's non stop Christmas festivities and I'm frankly tired of it.... I'm ready to leave because if I don't get some "me" time, I'm going to scream.

Sorry, this was more of a rant than I intended it to be...

Comment

Working...
                  X