Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Color Personality Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color Personality Test

http://vn247.net/flash/Color-and-Me.swf

My results were pretty accurate, always freaks me out a little! These three are definitly true!

You have a strong personality that likes to take risks if the rewards are worth it. You don't like being told what to do and prefer to take matters into your own hands.

Preferring a more casual appearance, you are more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt than in a suit. You don't like over dressing for any occasion, although you never look scruffy.

You are a very practical person. It's more important to you that the things you own are useful, rather than nice to look at.

Yes, they always seem to be accurate don't they - very scary!

Mine:
    You are a person who approaches their finances aggressively and with purpose. You make sure you have covered every angle by consulting the best professionals, then move in for the attack.

Preferring a more casual appearance, you are more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt than in a suit. You don't like over dressing for any occasion, although you never look scruffy.

You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life. You are more comfortable talking about work than relationships.

You make sure that your possessions will boost your image, no matter whether it's a necessity or not. If one of your friends has it, you must have it as well.

A good listener. You are comfortable allowing others to take the spotlight and share their adventures. You are protective about your friendship and ensure the best for your friends.

You are a no-nonsense, practical person. You make sure that you are there when your friends need you, and like to solve their problems for them.
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Here's mine:

You have a strong personality that likes to take risks if the rewards are worth it. You don't like being told what to do and prefer to take matters into your own hands.

Elegance is essential. It doesn't matter if you are going to the opera or the to the corner shop, you make sure that you look fantastic.

You have a lot to say and love talking to your friends, always staying in close contact wherever you go. You are outgoing, fun and have people are drawn to you.

You value highly what is important to you. Some people may find your possessions a little out of fashion, but you don't mind as they appeal to your taste.

I'm not surprised but it's funny to read....
      Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Mine is pretty accurate too. These are my favorite excerpts:

Being a sensible person, you prefer to research any situation before taking action. You don't trust anyone's opinion but your own. You handle your money carefully and accumulate it in small, but secure, increments.

Fashion is marketing vice that only the weak fall victim to. You like to rise above it all, dressing in a way that is your own unique style.

You are a no-nonsense, practical person. You make sure that you are there when your friends need you, and like to solve their problems for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Vishenka69

Being a sensible person, you prefer to research any situation before taking action. You don't trust anyone's opinion but your own. You handle your money carefully and accumulate it in small, but secure, increments.

Fashion is marketing vice that only the weak fall victim to. You like to rise above it all, dressing in a way that is your own unique style.

I had all those answers too.

Comment

Hmmm.... fairly accurate.

You are a person who approaches their finances aggressively and with purpose. You make sure you have covered every angle by consulting the best professionals, then move in for the attack.

Having a lively and outgoing personality, you don't like to blend into the crowd and pity people that do. You take fashion trends to the EXTREME!

You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life. You are more comfortable talking about work than relationships.

You value highly what is important to you. Some people may find your possessions a little out of fashion, but you don't mind as they appeal to your taste.

Business often takes priority to social occasions. You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life.

So, overriding themes here: aggressive, practical, lively and outgoing, independent.

That's probably all accurate of my personality.

BTW I took the superhero test (ie which superhero are you?) and I was....

The Hulk.
            Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
            With fingernails that shine like justice
            And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

Mine were kind of off - I think painting the house yellow did me in!
              married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

OK here's the superhero test:

http://www.thesuperheroquiz.com/

Comment

I'm a sidekick: Robin.

Kelly
                  In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

I'm Spiderman. I like to fly but I don't want a cape.

Comment

I'm a Green Lantern but I almost made it to Supergirl (only 2% away). What does Green Lantern do anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by stellava

I had all those answers too.
                        What are the chances that you are my long-lost sister or at least a cousin?

Comment

I'm a Green Lantern but I almost made it to Supergirl (only 2% away). What does Green Lantern do anyway?
                          Well, heck I was only 5% away from both Supergirl and Wonderwoman. But, noooooooooo, I have to be green, mean, and on steroids!!!!

Comment

I'm Spiderman -- and a whole 10% away from my next choice - Catwoman.

Comment

No, I'm Spiderman! 8)

Comment

Working...
                              X