Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Holy Bobgoblin, Batman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Bobgoblin, Batman!

There are a million users on right now and they all have new names!

Kelly
    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

When I'm gone next week, don't change anything else! It just might send me over the edge.

Kelly

Comment

Thanks,

We are geeked up for it. I have reservations for lunch at some princess character thingy for DD and me. She's a bit young for the whole princess thing, but it isn't like we make this trip all the time.

Oh, this trip is COMPLETELY and utterly financially irresponsible. I just have to fess that up right now because I'm feeling a bit guilty. Still, I think that the end of a seven year residency deserves some sort of celebration, No?

Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by house elf
        Thanks,

We are geeked up for it. I have reservations for lunch at some princess character thingy for DD and me. She's a bit young for the whole princess thing, but it isn't like we make this trip all the time.

Oh, this trip is COMPLETELY and utterly financially irresponsible. I just have to fess that up right now because I'm feeling a bit guilty. Still, I think that the end of a seven year residency deserves some sort of celebration, No?

Kelly
        Have a blast! I've told DH I want our seven year residency trip to be the London Olympics in 2012!
        Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Kelly -- congrats on your big trip!!!! We did something similar and despite being reserved about going into debt for a couple of months, IT WAS SO WORTH IT!!!!!

Have a ball, celebrate your awesome match for the next step (My DH said, "Cleveland Clinic for Peds surg??? He must be very good." high praise from him!) and recognize the end of General Surgery!!!! WHOOO HOOOO!!!!! General Surgery will soon be behind you and you can stick your tongue at it when you leave the state!!!!!
          Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

I wanted to celebrate end of residency and DH's 30th birthday with a big trip too, but he's taking the boards 2 weeks later and is already freaking out. So we'll probably wait another few months and do a big trip for my 30th.

Kelly, enjoy the trip. You all deserve to treat yourself. Finances have a way to work themselves out.

Comment

Vacations are the best reason to go into debt!
              I know they save my sanity (and probably my marriage too!).
              Have a blast

Comment

Wow Vishenka, your DH is finishing residency at 30! That was well done.

Comment

Originally posted by bugs
                  Wow Vishenka, your DH is finishing residency at 30! That was well done.
                  Thanks, although by now we both feel about 50.

Comment

Enjoy your well-deserved vacation, Kelly! I know you will have a fabulous time and lots of wonderful memories will be made!!

Comment

Working...
                    X