Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Bend it like Beckham -- rainbabies, did you hear?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bend it like Beckham -- rainbabies, did you hear?!

He's moving to be closer to all of us!
    married to an anesthesia attending

i did hear! his contract is not getting renewed, and that could possibly bring him to LA!

yummy! one step closer.
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

You guys are too funny.

(secretly I'm happy about that too.)

Comment

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,243045,00.html

LONDON — David Beckham will leave Real Madrid at the end of the season to join the Los Angeles Galaxy of Major League Soccer in a five-year deal.

The move was announced Thursday following the end of talks on extending the 31-year-old English midfielder's contract with the Spanish club.

"This week, Real Madrid asked me to make a decision regarding my future and the offer to extend my contract by a further two seasons," Beckham said in a statement.

"After discussing several options with my family and advisers to either stay here at Madrid or join other major British and European clubs, I have decided to join the Los Angeles Galaxy and play in the MLS from August this year."

Comment

DH needs to renegotiate soon.....do you think I can convince him to look at Cedar-Sinai?

*sigh*
          Angie
          Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
          Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Alright - let's fire up the iMSN bus for a roadtrip to LA in August!

Comment

I saw the headline this morning and thought --- hmm, wonder how soon Angie and Sylvia will be in LA?

Comment

Sing with me:

"I love LA"

Kelly
                In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

His deal is worth something insane like 150k PER DAY!!!

The thing is now you will not just be seeing him looking pretty in posters and commercials

but you'll be hearing his little voice doing interviews etc

Hope it doesn't shatter your dreams![/b]

Comment

What I want to see is a pick up game:

Beckham and wife vs. Cruise and wife.

Comment

But that would probably require that Tom allow Katie out of the house. I was going to say that it would require that he reduce he meds so that she could function, but we all know how Dr. Tom feels about psychotropics.

Jenn

Comment

He *does* let her see his kids' soccer games though. I mean, if she's already at the field, then why not kick off the Jimmy Choos?

Comment

Originally posted by Ladybug
                          We need to send Kozmo to stalk him for pictures. We'll pool for the bail money.

Comment

i know, the voice. when i see him on tv..i push the mute button. i dont want the voice to kill it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladybug
                              We need to send Kozmo to stalk him for pictures. We'll pool for the bail money.
                              No money required. I am already on it. Although, when I find him, I might faint!
                              OMG, the news just had him on...He's so hot!!!!! I love the voice and the funky hairdos!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X