Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Medical Marriage Survey...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical Marriage Survey...

We're putting together two surveys...a short one for docs, and a longer one for the spouses (not too long though) so that we can work on some of the article ideas....If you have a chance, stop by and help us out!Medical Marriage Survey

.Yea.. I just found it while rummaging way back into the threads.. Sorry.

Comment

She started this thread 6 years ago. I don't think the survey is around anymore!

Comment

It sure is interesting to see an old thread revived. We did the surveys way back when...I think we had about as much interest though as we get in the residency reviews. People are much more comfortable talking with strangers about their cervical mucous post-delivery than they are talking about the good shopping malls where they live

If we do another survey, I'll let you know though!

kris
        ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
        ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

good shopping malls where they live
          Well, Kris, you do have Mall of America. The rest of us aren't so lucky. :P

Comment

Originally posted by uvagradk
            good shopping malls where they live
            Well, Kris, you do have Mall of America. The rest of us aren't so lucky. :P
            Actually, kris correct me if I'm wrong, but people that LIVE in Minneapolis and the surrounding areas don't visit MOA as much as you might think. We only go there if a relative/friend has never been there before when they visit.
            Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

If 2 hours is close And just fyi...I never reviewed where I live either...I'm no better

I'll see if I can dig up the survey results and post a link to them.

Comment

We only go there if a relative/friend has never been there before when they visit.
                What? It's not fun getting lost and riding the rides when the out-of-town relatives aren't around? :P

Comment

I don't know, Cheri...actually....we live 2 hours away and go to MOA about 3 times a year....
                  I just found the survey results, but the article that I wrote about it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooo incredibly boring that I refuse to post it.

Here's the skinny...25 people answered in a 7 month time frame. The results pretty much were that residency creates stress in a marraige

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessFiona
                    IThe results pretty much were that residency creates stress in a marraige
                    Get out!

Comment

I know...who would have thought? :>

kris

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessFiona
                        I don't know, Cheri...actually....we live 2 hours away and go to MOA about 3 times a year....
                        Maybe that will change when we have kiddos but we just can't stand to shop with all of those people.

The results pretty much were that residency creates stress in a marraige

Comment

You guys are funny!

Now I want to see the article!
                          married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Kris, speaking of residency reviews - every time I try to write one I can't get into that forum. I can read them, but can't add one.

I'll write one if you tell me what you want in it.

Comment

Did I just guilt you into writing one I am in the middle of revamping the front page and I changed to a simple review software. I am working on creating a bridge between our forums here and the new software so that the usernames are good across both software formats. Then you are more than welcome. We have had some great reviews come across here throughout the years....I didn't mean any disrespect, of course We are all just a funny bunch....because, of course, we all worry that if we say anything negative that someone might figure out who we are and it will hurt our spouse, I guess.

Right now, I'm trying to readd the reviews on the homepage (http://www.medicalspouse.com )

Once we can login again (again, it depends on me actually figuring out this whole bridge thing) then it's all yours...Or...you can write one and email it to me and I'll add it manually.

kris

PS...my comment was not meant to be offensive....just fyi....I never reviewed st. cloud.

Comment

Working...
                              X