Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

We're dating...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're dating...

Just to up date you, my doc called me and we have spent a lot of time together this week and it seems to be going well. I was pretty surprised.
    TC

I'm still curious as to your age....

And, by saying "my doc" I'm wondering: Have you ever been a patient of said doctor? I'm wondering because it's such an odd thing to say, "My doc..." when talking about dating a person who happens to be in medicine.
    Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
    With fingernails that shine like justice
    And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

Glad to hear it's going well. Hope you're aware of what you're signing yourself up for if you guys get into a relationship!

Comment

I am glad it all worked out! I wish you the best, and I hope he has learned not to take you for granted early on.
        Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

I'm glad that you guys have reconnected and you seem happy. Get ready for the road ahead.

Comment

does hanging out for the first time in one week = dating?

Just wondering...

regardless g/l

Comment

Glad to hear that things are going well!
              Danielle
              Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

Glad to hear that you've reconnected. I hope that you will continue to be able to spend time together!

kris
                ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Originally posted by Tabula Rasa

I'm still curious as to your age....

And, by saying "my doc" I'm wondering: Have you ever been a patient of said doctor? I'm wondering because it's such an odd thing to say, "My doc..." when talking about dating a person who happens to be in medicine.
                  I believe she said in one of her first posts that she works in the radiology department and is 23 years old.

Comment

Well, then as someone who is quite familiar with radiology techs, radiologists, and their interaction:

Not comforting in the least.

It smacks of something I've seen before....
                    Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
                    With fingernails that shine like justice
                    And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

Enough welcoming, already. Let's not get off track.

I've seen this before too -- and in the better interest of the site, I am locking this thread.
                      Angie
                      Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
                      Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Working...
                      X