Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What a game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a game!

GO COLTS!
    Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Excellent game - I'm so excited that the Patriots are NOT going back to the Super Bowl. Hopefully the big game is a good game!
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

It was a good game!
      Needs

Comment

What a pathetic display. The patriots had no business being there.
        Well at least now I don't have to waste time watching the super bowl (though my wife wants to watch the Halftime Prince)
        Enabler of DW and 5 kids
        Let's go Mets!

Comment

Too bad the Saints didn't win. DH is sad.

Comment

What game?
            What's all the racket outside? The Bears must have won... I hope they don't win the Super Bowl. It'll be a PITA if they do.
            married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Sally...I was thinking about you guys...I figured you'd beat me here ...I was busy w/ the kiddos @ the end of the game...DS kept yelling :

"Go Colts beat the Pastries"

Comment

Originally posted by alison
                What game?
                What's all the racket outside?
                I'm with you. And I'm really glad it's not Bears vs. Patriots. My poor husband--I can't believe how often, when people find out he's from Boston or more recently New York, absolutely POUNCE, "Oh! Are you a Red Sox/Yankees/Mets/Patriots fan??" Like they're already halfway into a fight about it in their heads or something.

Usually when they start off on that note, they're definitely not ready to wrap their heads around the idea he doesn't follow any team. It's funny to watch him try to gauge to what degree he should try to fake his way through the expected conversation, though. Bears-Patriots would've been mighty uncomfortable.
                Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
                Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
                Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Hee hee hee I was wondering when we'd hear from you!

Now let's revisit your comments from our last football discussion :>

Originally posted by Crispin's Crispian
                  I hate the Lolts AND the Ravens. I hoped the stadium would blow up. No such luck.

Peyton Manning is pretty predictible though. I anxiously await for him to

:> :!

Manning rallies Colts into Super Bowl
                  By EDDIE PELLS, AP National Writer
                  44 minutes ago

[quote]Then, the game plan changed because it had to, and the game morphed from another Manning meltdown into something much more.

He led the Colts on an 80-yard drive late in the first half for a field goal to make it 21-6. In the third quarter, he was at his cruel best, dissecting an exhausted Patriots defense for a pair of long drives and scores.[/
                  quote]

Comment

It was a great game. If it's not the Steelers, it CAN'T be the Pats so it might as well be the Colts although as a former Marylander, I still resent the under cloud of darkness exit they made from Baltimore...

Jenn

Comment

Since "my team" isn't it I don't really care as long as it is a GOOD game! I'm so tired of the Super Bowl being a blow out or controlled by the refs. :football:

Comment

I agree with Cheri. I hope the Superbowl is a battle!!!

I like Payton Manning (don't stone me please ) because he's talented and his commercials are SO FUNNY!!!!! He seems like a humble, regular Joe to me.

I didn't care who won last night but I did think the "come back" scenario was very interesting to watch!

I also LOVE the head coaches in this superbowl being buddies for a long time. It's the kind of "feel good story" I'm a sucker for.
                        Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Bumping up for : Super Bowl Sunday :football: :ra:

Comment

Dh is at the hospital today for 24 hours, and I'm trying to find out when this game starts.
                            married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

It starts at 5:25 CT.

Comment

Working...
                              X