Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What a game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is very late!
    Is it always that late?
    married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Where is everyone today?

Is everyone trailer-parking? Is that what it's called....?

Comment

Yes, its always that late and instead of the regular three hours that a game takes, it will take at least 4.

I don't know where everyone is - probably at church.
        Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I'm here! We are starting the party until 6pm!

Comment

Originally posted by alison
            Where is everyone today?

Is everyone trailer-parking? Is that what it's called....?
            I think you mean "tail-gating".
            Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Tail-gating. You're right, that's what I meant!

Comment

As we speak, dh and his attending are having their own mini Super Bowl party at work. This is hilarious, because dh doesn't understand football (not to mention baseball either). And it's just the two of them.

BTW, the German national handball team won the World Championships today. My mil called today and screamed into the phone!

Comment

Yay Colts!

I have no idea why I wanted them to win over Chicago ... but I did (which is usually the kiss of death).

At least the game stayed interesting ... congrats Sally!

Comment

I have no idea why I wanted them to win over Chicago ... but I did (which is usually the kiss of death).
                    Wow, I always thought it was me, come to find out it is you!@#$

Comment

Originally posted by alison
                      As we speak, dh and his attending are having their own mini Super Bowl party at work. This is hilarious, because dh doesn't understand football (not to mention baseball either). And it's just the two of them.

Comment

This is hilarious, because dh doesn't understand football (not to mention baseball either). And it's just the two of them

Don't worry Alison , if he's anything like my IMG/FMG he'll get the hang of it in a few years! DH was telling me things about the game last night that I didn't notice... All I could think was "wow how did this guy from Damascus get so well versed in American Football??! "

Comment

Working...
                        X