Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Sweet Revenge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet Revenge!

So....I was talking to Kelly last night on the phone and Thomas kept beeping in. I answered him once and he was asked me who I was on with, etc etc....so the next few times I didn't answer I got off the phone with Kelly and he called back again...seems that he couldn't find his KEYS...now...just for the record, anytime I can't find my keys, he flies into this "how can you be so irresponsible" speech. He searched the entire hospital and was beside himself. I asked if perhaps he had left them in the car and he adamently denied this but went and checked anyway...and there they were! Of course all of the doors were locked...I had to call a TAXI to pick up the kids and I so that we could go and pick him up and I could bring my key!!!! The taxi never showed up so a friend of mine took me over....

I thought it was pretty funny to have the shoe on the other foot for a change...he has agreed to never, ever say anything to me again if I misplace my keys!

hehehe

Kris

Isn't it so hard not to take the moral highground with smug retorts like, "Hmm. I guess somebody is else is irresponsible too." I have to bite my tongue when things like this happens and take one for the team.

Kelly
    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

It gets even better...the friend that picked me up went out this morning and bought Thomas a christmas present...a magnetic key keeper!!

Kris

Comment

A dose of humility is good for all of us, i think. I rarely get that "you're so disorganized" lecture anymore since he started med school!

wendy

Comment

Too funny. Jory & I take turns being the most disorganized.

Luanne
          Luanne
          wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

You should have seen the look on Thomas' face when Linda gave him a wrapped present after dinner....he was so surprised just to getting a present, and then when he opened it it was this ugly black box with a key on it and he had no idea what it was When he figured it out, the look was priceless...and we all had a good chuckle!

Kris

Comment

Working...
            X