Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

underwear - - seamless & cotton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• underwear - - seamless & cotton?

My dog is, uh, a real lover of women and has torn and eaten the crotch portion of almost all of my underwear over the past two years. It is getting to the point that the other women in my gym stare at me in horror - - my dog is so precise about it that it looks like I purchased crotchless panties and decided to stroll around the lockeroom in them.

I need to do Mass Underwear Buying. In the past I have gone to target but I wear yoga pants or fitted skirts so often and the underwear at target have panty lines. I don't like wearing microfiber for comfort & breathability reasons & natural preference for cotton.

Any suggestions for cotton underwear, preferably seamless? Affordable too since eventually the dog will get to them before long.

Have you tried any of the big manufacturers websites like hanes.com or barely there?

Jenn

Comment

I think VS still has a sale online. Their seamless underwear is pretty good. Gap has some decent ones too. Check if you have Calvin Klein outlet nearby. I've been addicted to his underwear and bras lately. Also H&M might be even cheaper than Target.

Comment

Very well put sms. My childhood dog was much like that -- and it was quite disconcernting as a kid.

Odd that you start a post about underwear b/c just this morning I thought "I need to post something about how crappy these Hanes are! I bought several packs at Target a few months ago - and the waistband is already pulling away on several pair. So I'd suggest avoiding Hanes Her Way.

Comment

Thongs and G's get rid of VPL.

I always go nuts at the Vicky's sales and of course, Calvin has great undies too.

Comment

I just bought a few pairs from Gap. If the Gap has a Gap Body section, there's usually sale bins where you can dig through and find pairs from $1.99 and up. I find they make thinner panties so there's less of a panty line problem.

Comment

Old Navy panties are pretty good and they're probably the same as the Gap since they're the same company. I have a few that are cut pretty low and I'm constantly pulling them up because I WANT COVERAGE.

Costco has got some undies that I find comfortable.

I wear thongs sometimes. If I have to wear a suit. But an 18-hour day in a thong is...not...so...fun...
              married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

I forgot to add:
                The crotch out of underwear?!

My parents' dog pulls out the inner soles of shoes. He does nothing with the shoes themselves. He gets into tennis shoes, flats, dress shoes and pulls out the sole. It's crazy, because he *must* be using his front paw to some extent. It's not easy to get soles out as a human! Crazy dogs!
                married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Working...
                X