Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

We're REALLY International Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're REALLY International Now

Hey cool- we are really becoming quite international- Can those of you who are not in the US let us know once again who you are and where you're located?

(in case Nikolai and I get a case of wanderlust over the next 14 months)

Jenn

Come visit us Dublin, Ireland........Its feckin freezing but you'll get a warm welcome

Comment

I am in Dublin, Ireland too (via England and Canada...), but only for a few more months if the match works out.
      Ireland is a wonderful place though, we have lived here nearly 5 years.

Comment

Just Canada now, but we are moving to Scotland in May!!!

Comment

Well, I'm stuck in the US now, but I grew up in Australia and came here by way of Kyrgyzstan, so I thought I'd put my name down here anyway!

Comment

Where in Canada are you Sarah?
            Scotland is great.

Comment

Originally posted by daveh
              Well, I'm stuck in the US now, but I grew up in Australia and came here by way of Kyrgyzstan, so I thought I'd put my name down here anyway!
              Australia to Kyrgystan to US. That's quite a trip.

Comment

Says the girl from Ukraine...

Jenn

Comment

I'm in Milan, Italy but I grew up in the NYC suburbs. DH is Milanese so that's why we live here.

Comment

Originally posted by DCJenn

Jenn
                    I was wondering if I'm the only one on the site who even has a clue where to look for Kyrgystan on the map.

Comment

I think Borat helped with the 'stans'!

(a sad commentary on the general geographical knowledge of a vast majority of us!)

Jenn

Comment

Raised in the US, but was born in Taiwan.

Comment

I'll throw the Dude into the mix- born in Kungur, Russia.

Jenn

Comment

Originally posted by Vishenka69

Jenn
                            I was wondering if I'm the only one on the site who even has a clue where to look for Kyrgystan on the map.
                            We had to place over 200 countries on a map of the world in some crazy time limit in 7th grade. I don't remember all of them now, but I did at one point. Kyrgystan was one of my favorite names...though I don't think I'd get it exactly right anymore.
                            Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Originally posted by Michele
                              Originally posted by Vishenka69

Jenn
                              We had to place over 200 countries on a map of the world in some crazy time limit in 7th grade. I don't remember all of them now, but I did at one point. Kyrgystan was one of my favorite names...though I don't think I'd get it exactly right anymore.
                              Was it already it's own country? Are you really that much younger than me?

Comment

Working...
                              X