Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What plant describes you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What plant describes you?

So...if you were a plant, what would you be?

ME lately?

~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2005/01/ ... 30x255.jpg

just for today 8)

not sure how to post the actual image

Comment

I think right now I'd be an aloe plant- you know, looks prickly but is secretly soothing but only after being broken apart.

Jenn

Comment

Originally posted by DCJenn
        I think right now I'd be an aloe plant- you know, looks prickly but is secretly soothing but only after being broken apart.

Jenn

ooooh....very deep!

~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
        ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Jenn.....I wish I could make it better.

I always identified with the daffodil. Bright, cheerful and unexpected. (And droopy after a short burst of energy....)
          Angie
          Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
          Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

I'm not big on plants, I tend to kill them within days. If I had to pick something, it'd be a flower. I like calla lilies. They are simple, elegant, not in your face. I like that each flower comes separately and doesn't have to share its stock with other flowers or even leaves. They look great on their own or mixed and are extremely versatile. While not the most popular, they have their loyal fans. I guess, if I could pick a plant, I'd be a calla lily.

Comment

Originally posted by Vishenka69
              I'm not big on plants, I tend to kill them within days. If I had to pick something, it'd be a flower. I like calla lilies. They are simple, elegant, not in your face. I like that each flower comes separately and doesn't have to share its stock with other flowers or even leaves. They look great on their own or mixed and are extremely versatile. While not the most popular, they have their loyal fans. I guess, if I could pick a plant, I'd be a calla lily.
              Darn! You took mine! I had some in my bouquet (I had a bouquet, Eric!). I figure, if you only spend $10 on the wedding, then I should at least have a bouquet at my reception!
              married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Well, considering my condition and those due before me, I would have to say a pumpkin or a watermelon vine that is near harvesting time!

Comment

Oak tree here -

Strong, durable, lives forever, beautiful, and practical (also has many small acorns dropping off of it all of the time - kind of like me!).
                  Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
                  With fingernails that shine like justice
                  And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

Lucky Bamboo

Not a part of the actual Bamboo family, but rather part of the lily family. Therefore it is popular, but not much is known about the plant's true origins. The Lucky Bamboo is strong, resilient, and easy to care for if it's basic conditions are met. However, if growth is stunted by pebbles or too small a container, it will yellow and die. If kept in good conditions, it will bring luck and energy to it's owner.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss November
                      However, if growth is stunted by pebbles or too small a container, it will yellow and die.
                      So that's what happened to mine! It got too big for it's britches!
                      Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Working...
                      X