Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Kris--

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kris--

How did Alex do with the surgery? I'm hoping that everything is going well.

Kelly
    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Yes, second that from my corner. How is he? How are you? Exhausted I am sure...

Janet

Comment

It really went well, guys..I just CAN'T believe it! All that stress, worry and upset for nothing...really!

The worst part of it was actually for Thomas, who had to sleep alone with Alex the night before so that he woudln't wake up and try and get a "milky" He woke up 5 times and cried himself back to sleep

We went in the am and he was all smiles..and was very excited to finally see the ball in his tummy...he told everyone that the doctor was going to cut out his bouncy ball and that the ball was sooooo "cute"....

He didn't cry once until he woke up in the recovery room and was disoriented......they brought him to me and he immediately began searching for "princess milky"...all of the nurses took turns coming in to see if I really was nursing my toddler...but I didn't care...and at the end of the day one of the nurses told me that she thought is was a wonderful thing and that he was obviously such a happy little guy and that maybe that was part of the reason why....

Still....weaning will happen soon

I bought him a ball attached to a cord that attaches to the wrist, and after he was awake I gave it to him and told him it was the ball from his tummy...he's so proud of it!!! Our other kids are fascinated by it too..hehehehe!

Anyway, I feel sooooooo relieved...it was merely fatty tissue that they removed and the doc felt confident that it was benign...of course he sent it to patho, but said that he was certain it is adipose tissue....

Thanks for asking y'all!

Kris
      Time is a Dressmaker, Specializing in Alterations!

Comment

Kris,

This is really great news! Alex is quite the precious little boy. I'm glad that this turned out o.k.

Kelly
        In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Fantastic, Kris! And I love what you did about the little ball in his tummy... You have quite an imagination.

Janet

Comment

Kris, what wonderful news. I am so glad that things went well. I agree with Janet. That was a clever thing to do to give him the ball. You took a possible scary experience and made it a fun memory. What a relief you must feel!

Robin

Comment

Kris,

I'm so happy for all of you. You deserve a great weekend.

Luanne
              Luanne
              wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Thank you all for thinking of us. I'm so relieved to have it behind us...and Alex has done so well...he really never skipped a beat! Things worked out much better than I ever could have hoped.

Kris
                Time is a Dressmaker, Specializing in Alterations!

Comment

Working...
                X