Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

How was your day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday was a rough day. Dh had M&M until 8pm at some swanky thing downtown and I ate chilli from a can at home. I was fine with that; I wasn't up for cooking. When dh got back, he came over to me on the couch and massaged my feet. Sometimes a good foot massage actually beats

Today I went to work and cursed the whole way there, because people have been driving like maniacs in this snow. People were splashing slush all over me. If you drive a car, please be nice to people who walk and SLOW DOWN! It's already scary enough when people drive up onto the curb. :tsk:

Dh is on his way home from work. He's stopping by Costco on his way home to buy me flowers even though it's a nasty ass blizzard outside. Maybe he can buy me some clam juice a la Lily? I don't think they have Nellie's suggestion there. In any case, he'll have flowers in one hand, and some sauce thickener in the other. :brrr: :dawkter: :mydoc: maybe even ??? Nah, just give me another foot massage. :>
    married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Today?

I woke up to a beautiful sunrise out the window.

DH and I had a lot of fun first. :mydoc:

(We're thinking about, possibly, maybe :mom2b: . The kids all want a :babyboy: which means we'd have a :babygirl: because God DOES have a sense of humor :funnycry: ).

The kids were still asleep :alarmclock: and so I took a shower with DH , checked my weight on the scale :happyscale: , and straightened up the library :dyson: while DH made breakfast igout: (he was off today! :rah: :rah: :rah: ) and took out the trash .

The kiddos woke up :jumpsofa: uch: and we all ate breakfast together. :dinner:

We need to pay the deposit on our rental house so we double checked the tax refund deposit day

I then helped the kids with all of their schoolwork while DH wrote a colleagues recommendation letter :hey: while the baby watched Baby Einstein .

For lunch we had mac and cheese. :mmm: We worked on Latin while the baby slept :babygirl: . My husband had a number of phone calls to make hone: so when he was done and the kids were finished with schoolwork I got out of the house - by myself! :run:

I just got back from being out ALONE and am now being a slug on the computer while dh does the dishes and listens to "Brick House". I SHOULD be but I'm just pooped. :thud: :needabreak:

Maybe tonight we'll watch a movie after the kids go to bed? :sweet:

Then
      Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
      With fingernails that shine like justice
      And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

Originally posted by Malpka
        Today I watched my nieighbors kids all.freaking.day. The tradeoff was to be that since because I am hosting playgroup tomorrow, my neighbor would take my kids for a few hours tonight so I could clean up my house. Well, she came home early with the stomach flu and throwing up So my absolute hassle of a day, and no payoff. That is why it is after midnight, and I am still sitting on my 'puter procrastinating the rest of my late night cleaning session.

Oh- and on the way into the grocery store today with 4 misbehaving children ages 6 and under and a big swollen belly, some dude stops to tell me "Maybe you should think about going on that Supernanny show or something". Thanks for the farking tip They are not all mine jackass, but I appreciate the vote of confidence.
        WHO SAYS THAT TO A STRANGER!

Comment

Feeling kinda of blah today. :| No special reason, it's exam week so I've been home alone and missing some .

Comment

Working...
          X