Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What are you most looking forward to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you most looking forward to?

I get really excited thinking about fun things in the future...looking forward to things makes the present more bearable.

I'm looking forward to March 11th, daylight savings time!
    As well as March 20th, SPRIIIIING. Counting down!

I'm also looking forward to seeing my puppy. Is it bad that I miss her more than my family?

ooooh good one. no, not really looking forward to it haha!

i've lived in cornfields for the past 5 years, i'd hate to be put right back into them!

it'll all work out

Comment

My mom is coming to visit in 1 week!!! I'm very excited! I also really could use a mini-break (you know like an hour to polish my toenails) from Daegan.
      Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

I am sooo looking forward to DH's new NP starting in May. I just wish she was on board before the 5/3(c-sec date)... oh well at least my sister will be here and NOT DH's parents!

Comment

ooh- at the top of my list is finally finishing the fellowship and beginning a new phase in our lives...a more permanent one. However, along with that comes house buying, moving, etc., etc. BUT for now I will focus on the positive. for reminding me.
          Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

April 1, 2008 (the day my husband is supposed to come back from Iraq)
            January 20, 2009 (GWB's last day in office)

That's all I've got at the moment.

Jenn

Comment

Originally posted by DCJenn
              April 1, 2008 (the day my husband is supposed to come back from Iraq)
              January 20, 2009 (GWB's last day in office)

That's all I've got at the moment.

Jenn
              I'm looking forward to what Jenn's got on her list.

-Finishing my dissertation.
              -Moving outta here!
              married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

That will be a monumental moment, when you get to see your hubby again, DC Jen. I hope time fliiiiies so that you get to see each other again.

Comment

July 13: Last day of residency

Comment

Being married already. I'm sick of planning, I'm sick of my co-worker asking me EVERYDAY "How's the bride", and I'm sick of my mom "Helping" me plan this wedding!

So basically I'm looking forward to June 22nd and the following week of non med school honeymoon type activites!

Comment

I can't wait for black monday (please just match), match day (i have a feeling i'm going to cry), and our trip to maui at the end of may. arty:

Comment

I am looking forward to May 20th---- Graduation from LSU YAY!! Then Off to New York.....

Comment

12th March - match/not match day
                          15th March - where did we match day
                          30th April - my retirement day
                          May/June - camping trips, hanging out back in BC, big road trip to our new home!

Comment

May 30th...DH's final day of orals and residency over!!!

Comment

15th March - C Corp and S Corp Deadline for Taxes
                              8th April - EASTER!!
                              16th April - Individual, Partnership, and Trust Deadline for Taxes
                              4th July - South Carolina Trip = Laying out on the beach ALLLL DAYYY!!
                              11th August - WEDDING!! (still really far away but I am looking forward to it! haha)

Comment

Working...
                              X