Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Valentine's Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentine's Day!

We didn't do a whole lot either!

Rick came home and fell asleep on the couch- until I woke him up and reminded him that we needed to eat! We went out to our favorite Mexican restaurant and splurged on the nightly special- grilled lobster with grilled shrimp over rice with a chipotle pepper sauce. MMMMM, was it good! Then we went home and exchanged cards. I got him a good and mushy one and he gave me two (always has to out do me!!) funny ones.

Jenn

I hope you all had a happy, romantic Valentine's Day. My hubby and I always joke about our version of Valentin'es Day because we don't do a whole lot! He took all the kids to soccer practice so that I could have an hour or two by myself. That in itself was WONDERFUL! Then we went out to dinner at our favorite Chinese place. It is only a 1/2 mile from our house but it was still nice to get away and talk. Anyway...

Hope everyone had a great day!

Robin

Comment

My hubby was on call so I just settled in for a long night of studying. He did have a dozen roses sent to the house which was a very sweet surprise! I thought we would late-celebrate last night but we are both so stressed out with studying that we decided to wait until we both have things under control a bit more. Then we can actually relax and enjoy the evening!!

Glad to hear everyone else had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Comment

My husband was on-call too! I spent the night catching up with an old friend. We did celebrate the next night by getting a babysitter in the late afternoon so both of us could take a long nap. Then we went to dinner. The nap was the best part of the night.

Jennifer
        Needs

Comment

Weird--my hubby was on call on Valentine's day too.

On Saturday night, we dropped our son of with our baby sitting coop family and went to a really nice restaurant and had a great time. It is so nice to get out every now and then and remember that we're more than roommates and parents. It really puts the "spark" back into things.

Glad to hear that everyone had a nice valentines ...week...shall we say?

Kelly
          In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Happy Be-lated! My hubby also had a late night as his colleague was out-of-town all week...so he came home at 9.30pm. While I was getting the kids to bed, he ran to the grocery store and bought flowers and a teddy bear (ummmmm can you say procrastination?)....but we had so much going on that I truly appreciated the thought!

Jenn....I can understand how the nap part was the best part of the night

Kris
            Time is a Dressmaker, Specializing in Alterations!

Comment

Working...
            X