Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Name my pup!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name my pup!

Sorry, Heidi, but this forum isn't private, so I'm posting it here.

What should I name my new little Pomchi?? He is SO CUTE! Even cuter than his pictures and is sweet and cuddly and SO TINY!! We are trying to name him. Here is what we have come up with so far and if you think of something else, please list it!!

Based on the zillion options, I obviously can't decide!

Hey mama! He is absolutely precious!! Is this your first puppy? I voted for Milo.
    Actually, I like Alphie too!

Comment

I like Alphie or maybe Peanut.

Comment

What about Venice?
        Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

I voted Milo but Alphie would be my second choice.
          Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
          Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
          Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

What a cutie pie! I voted for Taco.

How's big sis Paris taking the new addition?

Comment

No, no, no. He's Ollie. All the way. I can just see him saying "Can I have some more, sir?"

Milo is the big burly (yet gay) detective in the Jonathon Kellerman books. And the cat in Milo and Otis.

He's Ollie. Trust me.
              Angie
              Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
              Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Originally posted by Sheherezade
                He's Ollie. Trust me.
                ITA!

He's adorable BTW!
                Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I LOVE YOUR DOG!! Absolutely precious!!! Post some more cute pics of him and let us know what you decide for his name!! I'm Begging My SO to buy "US" a dog. He's like, "BABE, how are we going to take care of that with our schedules!" ARGh. I get frustrated.. because it's got to be nice to have a cute little furry friend around!

Comment

He looks like a Fred!! He is so cute. What ever you name him he is adoreable.
                    Luanne
                    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

I voted ollie ...I once had an irish Setter named Ollie so I am biased towards the name...I however do like Michele's suggestion a lot! I mean you have Paris, and you loved Venice! You can call him Venny for his nick name...I am liking Michele's recommendation more now that i think about it...good luck!

Comment

Thanks for all your input! I wanted Ollie too, but for some reason, he would NOT respond to it. I tried repeatedly.

His name is....

Chachi!

And you can find him by clicking on my www link on my profile. I'll try to post more pictures soon. HE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy Sunshine
                          Originally posted by Sheherezade
                          He's Ollie. Trust me.
                          ITA!

He's adorable BTW!
                          Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

He just looks like a Taco. So cute!

Comment

Venice sounds like a girl's name and he's a boy. What about Marseille?

Comment

Working...
                              X