Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

annoying computer question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• annoying computer question

so a little rant first. my flip phone broke...one of the hinges. i called cingular the other day, told them i have insurance..blah, blah. come to find out, not only have we paid $60 sofar this year towards insurance, but a new phone is going to cost me $50!!! jerks. dh was soooo not happy. we cancelled the insurance, ate the 60 bucks, forked over 50 bucks and this morning i have my new phone.

okay, so my ring tones didnt transfer over. the ones that say i pay a ONE TIME FEE for.

im on the cingular site and after i choose the song i want, it says to select my phone...so i do...motorola. i cant get any further than that..a message on the bottom of my screen says javascript pop-up phone end user HTML...blah, blah

i called dh, he was annoyed with me. told me he would look at it later. well, i want it now.

anyone?? stella??
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Can you copy and past the error message for me? It's hard to tell based on what you included if it is the applet or the phone that is having an error. And I don't have Cingular so I'm sure if I can really help.

However, when I got a new phone from Verizon (for free, because I was thisclose to causing a big scene in the store in front of a bunch of customers if they didn't give me what I want ) they said that I could call CSR and have them transfer over my ringtones that I paid for previously. I never tried it though...

Comment

i cant cut and past it, it only says it when my mouse is over motorola.

here is what it says tho...

javascriptopupSelectPhone("endUserHTMLselectphone?dc=0","mot orola")

i tried allowing pop-ups. i also tried holding the control key while i clicked on the motorola option. nothing.

Comment

I'm not sure, but it looks like the website function just isn't working properly for whatever reason. I would try calling them.

Comment

thanks,stella

p.s. sorry i had to hang up on you last night. the neighbors grandaugter came over to give ds a b-day gift.

Comment

Sorry I didn't answer when you called back. I got a call from my mom. I guess we can call it even.

Comment

Working...
            X