Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

proud mama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• proud mama

Here's my little treasure:

She's a maltese-poodle mix. Just had to share. I may not have kids, but I am a proud mama too!

Do you have any funny/cute pet stories?

Awh, cute little puppy!

Comment

She's a cutie - there are several of us on this board that are four legged parents only.
      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Yep, a doll!! I love Maltipoos! I bet Chachi would like her! Are you on Dogster.com?? (Click on my website link next to the PM button.)

When you get access to the Private Forums, you'll get access to our Pet Forum.

Comment

there's a PET FORUM?? How exciting Can't wait to see.

Comment

Karot! you didnt tell me you had a puppy! soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute.. I love her. Do they shed alot? I'm beggin Jeff to get me one.. I was thinking of a teacup maltese.... Love it...

Comment

No, they don't shed at all! It's a really, really great mix because poodles are so smart and malteses are soooo damn loving. She ALWAYS has to be near someone. She's always cuddling, following someone around, trying to get someone to play with her, etc. And she has the best personality! AAAAHH I can go on and on

I really wanted a tiny little poofball that I can dress up and carry around haha...but she's more of a tomboy, digging holes in the yard, covering herself with dirt, eating bugs...

Comment

Adorable. I also love the first picture. I wish I had those photography skills. aparazzi:
                Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Haha, that's funny. My little guy changed into a blue sweatshirt today. He's been mistaken for a bitch too many times recently.

Comment

Originally posted by medpedspouse
                    Adorable. I also love the first picture. I wish I had those photography skills. aparazzi:
                    The greatest program is Picasa2. I dowloaded it for free off of downloads.com. That's how I made the sky so blue, and her fur so white, because BELIEVE ME, it's hard to keep her snow white lol.

But yeah, it's so easy to use, and you can do lots of cool things!

Comment

Originally posted by Stella
                      Haha, that's funny. My little guy changed into a blue sweatshirt today. He's been mistaken for a bitch too many times recently.
                      Too funny. Whenever we shave Laila, she looks like a little lamb, bare butt and all, and my sister INSISTS that we make her look as feminine as possible, with rhinestone collars and pink t-shirts. haha.

My dad calls her "basia (pronounce basha)" in Polish, which is equivalent to Barbie, but when she's shaved, he calls her "Jasiu (Ya-shoo)" which is like, Johnny.

We laugh. Polish joke. nevermind.

By the way Stella, I saw dogster.com. That is too freaking cute! I'm SO creating an account for Laila.

Comment

Working...
                      X