Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

do you have a ring tone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you have a ring tone?

if so, what is it?

i have:

blink182
    peter gabriel
    angels and airwaves
    cold play
    beyonce
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Pearl Jam - Yellow Leadbetter. I can't hear it when I'm out and about, so I use it for an alarm clock.

Yup, I'm a Seattle gal through and through.
    married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Rick made my phone cluck like a chicken every time it rings. Cracks me up and I don't know how he did it so I can't change it.

Jenn

Comment

I do. I have James Blunt's "You're Beautiful." Cheezy and corny and overplayed and cliched as it is, I love hearing that from someone when my phone rings. It's my own personal affirmation.

I should think of some other positive affirmation ring tones, but I have to say that it is priceless to hear my daughter sing, "you're beatuful it's true."
        Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

My husband's got the Pink Panther for his alarm and he used to have (for his ring tone) this Yoda voice saying: "An incoming call, you have. Answering soon, you should..."

Comment

Mine is the KU fight song and my background is a Jayhawk!
            Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I set mine to the ring that sounds like an old-fashioned phone. Since most people have all these different rings, it is easy to tell which is mine -- the one that sounds like a phone.

Comment

I have mine on vibrate, it's the only way I can silence the buttons. I hate when they make a sound. If anyone can tell me how to have a ringtone and silent all other sounds, I'll love them forever.

Comment

Our phone (yes, we share one, and DH has it 99% of the time) is so old that it doesn't have the ringtone-download capability!
                  ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
                  -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Originally posted by cupcake
                    I set mine to the ring that sounds like an old-fashioned phone. Since most people have all these different rings, it is easy to tell which is mine -- the one that sounds like a phone.
                    I have a regular ringing phone too. The Pearl Jam doesn't work if it's in my bag. It's funny how the regular ringtone has become obsolete.

Comment

Mine is a VERY muzaked version of "Black Horse & the Cherry Tree". I would KILL for a plain old ring like the phones of yore.

Comment

Flourescent by Gwen Stefani

Comment

Our phone....is so old that it doesn't have the ringtone-download capability
                          I hear that...my phone comes in a bag with a foot-long antennae and 30 min talk time before recharge.

Comment

Originally posted by Vishenka69
                            I have mine on vibrate, it's the only way I can silence the buttons. I hate when they make a sound. If anyone can tell me how to have a ringtone and silent all other sounds, I'll love them forever.
                            What kind of phone do you have? Mine has options to silence everything - even the noises when you type in a number. Most of them do; your settings for this are probably in some odd folder.

Comment

I am proud to report that I just downloaded my first ringtone *EVER*......

the theme from "The Rockford Files".

I love the show, and I am psyched to have the ringtone. My husband thinks I am a dork.

Sally
                              Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Working...
                              X