Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Whew! Where'd we go?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whew! Where'd we go?!

i was very not happy that it was down!

Me too! I first thought it was my crap dial up internet connection!

Comment

I was still trying to come off the crack pipe when I noticed it was back online today. I didn't need to suffer through nausea, chills, fainting spells, and the sheer torture of board withdrawl anymore.

Whew.

I wish I were exaggerating.
      Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

I only checked about 100 times a day to see if it was back

So glad we are live again!
        Rebecca, wife to handsome gyn-onc, and mom 4 awesome kiddos: 8,6,4, and 2.

Comment

Me too. I am definitely addicted. I thought it was just my connection at first. I don't have anyone's emails except for Kris's so I was freaking out!

Comment

Do we know why that happens? Probably only Kris or an administrator can answer but the error I was getting was "Bandwidth exceeded". I for one could vote to get rid of the new games/arcade if thats killing our bandwidth, there are several places online you can play games.

:02:
            Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I asked my brother, the IT whiz, what it meant and he said it meant too many people were trying to access the site than the server could handle.

Comment

It also can be the extras that were added on - I guess any extra resources would eat at the bandwith too. I vote to get rid of the games too if that eats up a lot of space.

Comment

I'm so glad we're back up. I was also checking at least a 100 times a day and grinding my teeth the whole time.

Comment

I thought with the Bandwidth Exceeded message that everyone was online and I was missing something really exciting!!

Comment

Here's the rule- if Kris goes away and can't be contacted- the site WILL go down. We're about 100% for this happening over the years.

My guess is that it was either the chat or the arcade but who the heck knows. The admins were emailing each other stumped as well. I guess either ERDocRon or Kris finally figured it out.

All I know is that I'm glad it's back up. There have been so many things that I've wanted to post about!!

Jenn

Comment

I missed you guys.

Kris and Dr. Ron, you are our saviors!

BTW, I found myself trolling at uber-geeky sites like Mugglenet and the Leaky Cauldron . Seriously, I so need to get a life.

Kelly
                        In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

I spent time reading up on mortgages, and made myself more crazy .... need site up, need therapy...

Comment

match day. i'm feeling the dread coming on.

omg omg omg omg omg omg.

but glad to have IMSN (and you all) back!!

Comment

So glad we're back! But I have to second the other thread ... my house got cleaner. And dinner last night did not start life as frozen food. *sigh*

Comment

Working...
                              X