Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Fess Up! What did you do ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fess Up! What did you do ...

while the site was down?

I know that I was FAR more productive. My house is cleaner, re-organized (to an extent). I signed up for an at-home business thingy and organized that stuff (can anyone say I needed a hobby?), took the boys to Tae Kwon Do every day ...

I missed it, but now that it's back I'm here instead of cleaning the guest room / dump.

I was stuffed into an office trying to get a grant application out by the deadline (yesterday).

I wouldn't have been able to surf (unlike today, where my deadlines are looming but I'm in a 'hurry up and wait for the other people' holding pattern)

I bought a new online game for the mac that I am now semi-addicted to which is equally bad.

jenn

Comment

Not me I twiddled my thumbs at work and at home I watched basketball, played with the dog, and visited DH's grandfather who is in town for tests, etc. at the clinic.
      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Sat here on the computer clicking refresh.

No more productivity for me because I am just not in the mood and I suck.
        Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Bugged you over email. Repeated clicked refresh. Did some work in between the two.

Comment

Job searched
            Went on one interview that went well and one that sucked (today's).
            Cooked every day
            Cleaned
            Spent 8+ hours per day online anyway

Comment

Well, let's see...

I got fired, I went on an interview, I didn't get it, got a collection call, paid my rent, got the Roto virus, and checked out the grad school in which I am interested.

I win...

I needed this site this week.

Comment

I filled in my travel expenses and subsistence forms for work and was owed 400 euro....niiiice!

I spoke caught up on paper work....boring stuff i know.

Comment

Originally posted by Stella
                  Well, let's see...

I got fired, I went on an interview, I didn't get it, got a collection call, paid my rent, got the Roto virus, and checked out the grad school in which I am interested.

I win...

oh dear! I was wondering how your interview went. And the rest of the stuff ...

Fill us in when you have the strength.

Comment

I got a ton of studying done (and clicked refresh). Stella I'm so sorry, you do win.
                    Luanne
                    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Well, let's see...

I win...

OMG!!! that makes a week in hell look like a week in the amusement park! I'm so sorry about your job, interview and the rota virus :badday:

Comment

Well, let's see...

I win...

Oh Stella that stinks!! I'm so sorry. Fill us in when you're up for it. You hated that job with CG anyways right? Hopefully something better will come along soon!!

Comment

Working...
                        X