Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Thursday!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday!!!

:anyolne:

Anyone else counting down until the match???

Wife to PGY5 ortho resident
    ~~~~~
    SAHM to 3

nope. That was me last year and man was I nervous! My luck goes out to you!!
    Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

aw man! and 37 weeks pregnant at the same time??? my sympathies go out to you!

we have several stressed-out spouses here. if you have private forum access, look in "pediatrics" ... you'll find them crying (or drinking away their tears) in there.

Comment

good luck all of you matchers out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kris
        ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
        ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Originally posted by Genivieve
          aw man! and 37 weeks pregnant at the same time??? my sympathies go out to you!

Comment

Good luck with the match and the baby!

Comment

:waiting: :needabreak:

Comment

DH JUUUSSTTEEEDD called, and WE MATCHED!!!! :rah: :rah: :rah:

to all the other spouces :stars:

Comment

Matched here too!! :stars: :rah: Thank goodness. I seriously thought I was going to have a heart attack.

Comment

He matched!!

You know how he told me, though? Through this text message, "well...I matched somewhere at least" :thud: There was no doubt in my mind he'd match. This is making me look forward even less to Thursday. He's got his hopes so high, but he's bashing himself down to try and override the hope. I want Match Day to be like this not like this :therethere:

Anywho...congrats to all of you and your doctors-to-be!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Color_Me_Sulky
                      :waiting: :needabreak:
                      ditto!!

Thursday night I'll either be out getting celebrating and getting trashed with SO and all the med students , or I'll be at home super sad that my SO is leaving me. One of the two. Let's hope for the former.

Comment

Congrats to the matchers! Is it customary that the med students get the Friday after match off? DH was laughing because his med student said that he won't be there on Thursday or Friday because most people get Friday off to recover from Thursday.
                        Needs

Comment

Congrats to the matchers! Is it customary that the med students get the Friday after match off? DH was laughing because his med student said that he won't be there on Thursday or Friday because most people get Friday off to recover from Thursday. DH says they give you Friday off? The med student said, "Well if the attending is cool".
                          Needs

Comment

Best of luck. My stomach churns for you!

Kelly
                            In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Good luck everyone! I easily think right around match day was the most stressful time in our lives, and I don't envy any of you going through it. At least it will all be over tomorrow and you'll all know where you'll be going! My fingers are crossed for you...
                              -Deb
                              Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

Working...
                              X