Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

How many brain cells do you think he has left?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many brain cells do you think he has left?

Originally posted by Ladybug

That's the sickest thing I've heard in a long time.

not enough!
    Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Phoebe
      not enough!
      Obviously! What are people thinking? :huh:
      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

OK, where's that ing icon? I meant to reply to this earlier but I couldn't find the proper icon. In the meantime... :thud:
        Cristina
        IM PGY-2

Comment

Maybe my own brain is addled after spending all day with addicts but I thought it was funny.

Sick, but really, really funny.

Jenn

Comment

Originally posted by Ladybug

That's the sickest thing I've heard in a long time.
            I can top it, actually. DH's grandfather put some of their grandmother's ashes on he & his brothers tounges. It was done as part of some prayer ceremony. The ceremonies are always done in sanskrit, which neither guy can understand. They had no idea what it was. They were both horrified when they found out afterwards.

Comment

Eh, I guess that is what stomach acid is for.

Comment

we both TOTALLY appreciate you using his line against him.

Comment

Originally posted by DCJenn
                  Maybe my own brain is addled after spending all day with addicts but I thought it was funny.

Jenn
                  ...me too! I mean after all, we are talking about one of ,if not the most f'ed up Rock and Roll 1 man freak show that there is or has been...I mean really it's not that hard to imagine him thinking of doing something like that...I bet he's mixed all
                  sorts of stuff w/ his blow over the years...what's a few daddy ashes...maybe he was lucky and they were the ashes of his dad's brain cells! I know I know "Suz is one sick puppy tonight!"

I'll depart now

Comment

Originally posted by DCJenn

Jenn
                    Yup, me too. If it was anyone else, it'd be sick but I think for Keith Richards it's pretty normal.

Comment

His publicist has now released a statement that it was a joke...
                      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

DCJenn wrote:

Jenn

Yup, me too. If it was anyone else, it'd be sick but I think for Keith Richards it's pretty normal.
                        Me too!!!!
                        Luanne
                        wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Working...
                        X