Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

When do you post?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do you post?

Being in a completely different timezone, I'm trying to work out when most of the activity occurs around here. Do you write mostly in the morning over breakfast; during the day from work, or with an eye on the kids; or at night as you wait for the dawkter to return (or perhaps after he/she is home!?)

Or maybe you just write all day and night indiscriminately because you simply can't bear to click on the little x in the corner of this window?

I hope one day to catch a chat with someone, but I'm never quite sure what time you're all here!

All timres of day and night!!! I work part time and go to school full time. I'm online way too much!!!!!
    Luanne
    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Re: When do you post?

Originally posted by tenshi
      Or maybe you just write all day and night indiscriminately because you simply can't bear to click on the little x in the corner of this window?
      :hey: You got me.
      Cristina
      IM PGY-2

Comment

I am also in a different time zone to most people, but I am often surprised by how many are online when it is the morning here, ie middle of the night in the US! I can never make the chats though

Comment

When don't I post?

I'm glad to hear someone else has the laptop in the kitchen. I check email and this site all day.

Comment

...except I'm checking email, this site, my LJ friends page, and my google reader (with about 100 feeds on it) pretty much all the time. I'm not addicted or anything....I can stop *any time*...
            Sandy
            Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

I usually post from work. I hate my home computer.

Comment

All day and most evenings until about 10pm my time (CST/US). I don't get online usually until I get to work. and I get busted all day long on here. they will fire me, I swear.

jenn

Comment

I'm on during my lunch break at work. And sometimes in the afternoons if it is a slow day. I almost never surf at home in the evenings or on the weekends. Too much computer at work I guess....
                  Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

I post when I get home from school and in the evenings. Late afternoon is probably the most likely time to find me online, and between 9 and 10 EST is a close second. I don't ever come to this site when I am at work....I don't really have any downtime at my desk.

Sally
                    Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Mainly after 10 pm. I'm usually on the computer for several hours between 10 pm and 4 am.

Comment

i post or look right when i wake up before i head off to work

Comment

when I get lucky during the day and can actually read posts AND answer...its' totally kid dependent.

kris
                          ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                          ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I am so very bad...but I am a strictly post-at-work gal. Shame on me!! When I am home, I never get a chance to use the computer.

Comment

Working...
                            X