Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

i feel sick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i feel sick

the kids and i just had a brand new, FULL, whole can of ranch pringles. im so over counting calories. :huh:

anyone else want to share what you have eaten today?

p.s. our day started good, we had straberries and toast for breakfast.
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Breakfast:

2 hard boiled eggs and 1 slice of whole wheat toast with butter and a little jam

lunch: 1 bread roll (small) with a bit of margarine, turkey and 1 slice of swiss cheese.

~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

oh yeah, i had a hard boiled egg too.
      ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Worked out for an hour with weights

1 banana
        1 Soy protein bar (in the car)

1 piece of string cheese

1 Campbell's Italian wedding soup microwave bowl. (Total 220 calories- mucho sodium though-- I can feel my lips and fingers expanding as I type)

Later- I'll have another snack- either a pear or some pretzels w/ hummus

Dinner- whole wheat pasta, diced tomatos and a sprinkle of parmesan w/ a side salad. OR I might saute some spinach and toss that with the pasta instead.

dessert- either a glass (6 ounces and yes I really do measure) of wine or two no sugar added fudgsicles. Depends on how the rest of my day goes!

Jenn

Comment

Hmmm...lets see if I can remember...

Breakfast - grilled cheese and tang

Lunch - 2 tacos with cheese and lettuce (made at home, not takeout), applesauce, a few potato chips

This afternoons snacks are some grapes and an orange

Dinner will be sloppy joes, french fries, a vegetable (peas or lima beans if DD has anything to say about it) and a glass of milk.

Dessert will be some popcorn while I watch CSI tonight.

ETA: Last night after my water aerobics class, I came home and ate a Healthy Choice pizza. I felt so sick afterwards. Seriously. I slept with a trach can next to the bed. DH has made a new house rule - no pizza after 8:30.
          Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

Welp it's 10:30 and my big ol pregnant self has successfully managed to get all three fed, so now i am sitting here w/ my bowl of Penut Butter Panda Puffs and a a small bottle of Frappuccino... when lunchtime comes I'll let ya know!

Comment

Two bowls of cereal, a tortilla with smashed avocado and salsa, another with honey and cinnamon. It's 10:30 but in my defense I've been up since 5:30! Lunch will be California Pizza Kitchen (hope they have something dairy-free!) and I'll pick up a snack and dinner when I go grocery shopping (trying to get out the door now...sigh...) No, wait, dinner is leftover Italian sausage pasta.
              Alison

Comment

A big latte (1% milk) and a Lara bar.

I was going to have leftover curry for lunch but I don't think Evie liked it. Maybe an egg salad sandwich. Wonder if I can find any hard boiled eggs around here?

I'm making a lemon pasta tonight that has creme fraiche in it. I have to remember to behave until then.

Comment

I'm a hog compared to what you all eat.

Kelly
                  In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

B-Protein bar, diet Pepsi
                    L-cup of Tomato Basil Bisque soup, protein shake and half of DD PBJ
                    snack-trail mix
                    D-TBD
                    Needs

Comment

You all eat very well. Today I've had oatmeal with some strawberries and milk added. Water, a cup of coffee with fat free half and half. A handful of grapes, a plain cheese slice of pizza and a few more strawberries. So far so good. For dinner I am cooking cheeze raviloi with pesto and either a salad or green beans on the side. We have some chocolate covered cherries that will probably be dessert. We'll just see how this evening goes however- that's always my weak period.
                      Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

Loving the new avatar.

Breakfast - banana and a cup of coffee
                        Snack - almonds and dried cherries (about a cup)
                        Lunch - half a turkey sandwich on focacia, pasta salad
                        Dinner - dentist

Comment

Nothing, yet (but it's not yet 1pm, and I do intend to eat lunch!).

I've been *trying* to eat more. I dropped 5 pounds in the past week because I pretty much didn't eat between Saturday night and Tuesday night. Extreme stress will do that to me, apparently.
                          Sandy
                          Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

I have been so bad today. I am completely blaming my PMS.
                            Cereal with soy milk for breakfast,
                            Egg sandwich, chips and coke for lunch,
                            McD's fries and more coke for dinner! (It is evening here now)

Zero portions of fruit and veg.
                            No exercise.

Comment

Breakfast: Cheerios & 1% milk
                              Lunch: French onion soup and 1/2 sandwich at Panera
                              Snacks: 12 almonds and 5 girl scout cookies.
                              Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Working...
                              X