Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Event Planning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Planning

If we planned a meeting in Kansas City, KS for the Fall....could you/would you come?
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

As long as its not between Nov. 15th and Christmas - I can't take time off then.
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I maintain we should try to do it sooner rather than later ... but sure! I'll come! Davita will be here by then too!

Comment

I wish I could. Maybe next year.
        Cristina
        IM PGY-2

Comment

That's a really big maybe for me. Kansas City IS FAR for some of us. It really depends on when. I put up a city poll in the call room. Hey, I thought I was in charge! Hnmmmmph.
          Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

I could try for a weekend with a little advanced planning. Fall or late summer would be good.
            Angie
            Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
            Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Just an FYI- southwest flies direct to KC from a lot of places. (I was going to descend upon Jenn P.)

Jenn

and just to reiterate... I'll go anywhere. But NEXT year Anne in Hawaii will have to host. and then we'll have enough saved to have Jane host, and then Tenshi. and the list goes on.

I mean KC is fine and all, but I have a lonely suitcase and an empty passport.

Comment

Originally posted by DCJenn
                (I was going to descend upon Jenn P.)
                please do. I'll make you your own Indian food if you'll just haul yourself here. I'll even get some beets for Nikolai.

Comment

I'll make you your own Indian food
                  You sure know how to charm a girl...

can we listen to NPR and go to a Democratic club meeting?

Jenn

Comment

..and go to a Democratic club meeting?
                    You will have to sneak around, good luck finding one in Johnson County!

Comment

Johnson County Democrats
                      Population: 1

Comment

Population: 1= Jenn P.

Jenn H.

Comment

Hey! I've actually found an organization of Kansas Democrats! It's called True Blue Women.

I think I'm just the most flamboyantly democratic person in Johnson County.

Comment

I could make a long weekend. The last week of October I will be in Chicago for a conference, other than that, no plans.
                            Luanne
                            wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Hey, we're moving to Johnson County (have to find a place to live first). Blue count will go up by 2.

Comment

Working...
                              X