Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

VA Tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VA Tech

Hey do we have any VA Tech students here?

What the heck is happening in this world...

J.

Very Very sad, and yet nothing like what happens to boys, girls, mothers, and fathers in Iraq everyday.

Comment

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18134671/?GT1=9246

i was wondering if anyone was following this. up to 22 dead. when i first heard it was 1. how sad and tragic.
      ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

WTH!!!!!???????

Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

I'm not sure that this would be the place to debate public policy:

yet nothing like what happens to boys, girls, mothers, and fathers in Iraq everyday
          Iraq is by no means the only place in the universe where horrific things are happening.

I wanted to make sure that none of our members were immediately affected by this.

Jenn

Comment

Holy Shit....I was visiting with someone and didn't have the tv on.

What is the world coming to

:huh:
            ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
            ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

How sad!! I can't even imagine. My thoughts are with the Tech families right now.

Comment

I'm trying really hard to keep it together right now. My brother and I have friends there and the death toll is at 31 right now. We can't get in touch with anyone. Please say your prayers and keep your political comments to yourself right now. This is a heinous and disgusting tragedy.

Comment

Hang in there Stella - keep us posted! :grouphug:
                  Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Worried. Have a coworker whose son is an engineering student. Don't see her but once a week. Praying her son is okay.

Comment

Terribly sad. I know we have several Virgina members, so I figured we might have some connections. I hope everyone gets good news. Please keep us posted.

Comment

Horrible!!! My thoughts and prayers are with you all .....

Comment

What a crazy story. Anybody know who this person was, or what was behind it?
                          Enabler of DW and 5 kids
                          Let's go Mets!

Comment

CNN is saying that it was a student.

J.

Comment

How horrible. My thoughts are with all those waiting for news. :grouphug:

Comment

Working...
                              X