Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

doctors and the stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leo - ? (He's leaning toward research or EM, but who knows?)
    Sandy
    Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Virgo: child neurologist. (hated surgery)

Jenn

Comment

Taurus ~ cardiology (in 2 months)

Comment

Taurus - ortho surgery

I think astrology has zero merit, zero.
          Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

am i the only one who doesnt know what their SO's sign is?

ETA, i just looked it up. scorpio--ob/gyn, loves surgery--so what is this supposed to mean?
            ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Oh Sylvia...I too hadn't a clue...I had to go see what he was.

Taurus : Interventional cardiology (quintuple boarded) oh and he also does pace maker implantation.

For the record to us star signs are a bunch of hooey...no offense to those who believe in them /put stock in them.

Comment

Aquarious - EM

Comment

Virgo - Urology - surgery

neat...what do the other signes gravitate to?

Comment

Cancer - Anesthesia

I don't believe in stars or signs too much but all the other Scorpios I know share my signature traits.

Comment

and there are a TON of us Scorpios as medical spouses- maybe that's the pool we should do- me, Sally, Luanne, Fluff, Julie- there's a lot of November babies here.

Jenn

Comment

He's a Virgo. Wants to do something "hard." Grrreat.

I'm a Sagittarius - but a November baby. Nov 24.

Comment

Taurus - Anesthesiology - don't know the signifigance of this. He actually wanted to be a chef, so go figure.

I'm a Cappy, which we are supposed to be anal folks, so accounting is perfect for me.

Comment

OK - I had to look this up. Astrology is such a foreign thing to me!

DH: Libra - Radiology (about to be cardio-rads)

Me: Capricorn (if I weren't a homeschooling mommy to almost six, I'd be either an architect or a lawyer I *think*)

It was weird reading these things on wikipedia (there's an entire wiki page devoted to telling you all about the various "signs")! I guess it's all just too generalized for me to really believe in.... And, according to some of the things I was reading we shouldn't really get along together at all. Hah!
                            Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
                            With fingernails that shine like justice
                            And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

TR:

I used to totally be into the astrology stuff when I was in high school, before I was old enough to work!!! Boredom, I guess.

Anyways, Caps and Libras DO get along. Here is the trick - The signs are divided amongst Earth, Air, Water, and Fire. Earths are: Capricorn, Taurus, and Virgo. Airs are: Aquarius, Gemini, and Libra. Waters are: Pisces, Cancer, and Scorpio. Fires are: Aries, Leo, and Sag. All earths get along with earths and waters. The same is true for Airs and Fires. Now, each sign has an opposite that it gets along with. Meaning an earth sign gets along with one fire and one air. For Capricorns (earth) and Cancers (water) (complimentary signs- as they are opposite on the calendar) the opposite signs are Libra (air) and Aries (fire) (which are compliments as they are opposite on the calendar). So, long story short: according to the stars, you and DH belong together!!!

Comment

pisces --pediatric surgery.

Kelly
                                In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Working...
                                X