Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Thankful for this year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thankful for this year!

I turned 32 today..woohoo...and I just have to say that I am really thankful this year...that I really am celebrating the friendships that I've been lucky enough to form this year and all of the positive changes that have gone on in my life. This is the first birthday in 9 years where I am actually looking forward to staying in the same place and having stability in my life. I've been very lucky to meet some really great people...thank you all for being such a supportive force in my life.

Kris
    "I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be."
    Douglas Adams

Happy Birthday!!!

Jennifer
    Needs

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU>

I hope you have a great day, and fantastic year.

Luanne
      Luanne
      wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I am a 1970 baby as well.....and LOVE being 32! I actually feel younger, happier, whatnot.....then when I was younger.

Its a great age to be!!! Though, I get to be a student spouse for quite a while yet since hubby is just starting in fall. Ah well.....I suspect, after this med school adventure is all done.....that I will feel even better at 42 then I do now!

I hope that this year is the best that you have ever had....until next year!

May the best of your yesterdays, be the worst of your tomorrows.

Happy Birthday!

With smiles and a hoot,

Rebecca

Comment

Thanks Everyone. It's true what they say..the thirties really are the best years so far....The only thing that bothers me is that songs from my day are now considered 'oldies'...but really...there is no better music than that of the 80's

Kris
          "I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be."
          Douglas Adams

Comment

Happy Birthday! I like 80s music, too. Does that make me an old fogey, too?

Jennifer

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTEN!!! I'm sorry I'm a day late. I haven't been here for awhile. Things have been crazy here lately. Well, I'll jump on the bandwagon... I'm a 1970 baby too and so is my husband!!! LOL!!

I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!

Christy

Comment

Happy Birthday!!! I'll call you tomorrow...

Janet

Comment

I'm a 1970er too.

Jennifer
                  Needs

Comment

Happy Birthday, Kris! My husband will be 32 in September and my sister also, in July. I am 33 for a few more months! I have enjoyed being in my thirties -- I feel much more confident and don't care nearly as much about what others think. I hope you have a wonderful year.

Sally
                    Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday Kris!

I love the thirties! I am so looking forward to the rest of them! I think that being a teen and in your twenties is really not as fun as everyone wants you to think they are!

Jenn

Comment

Kris--

BEST WISHES FOR A WONDERFUL 32! Seriously, may this be your best year yet.

Kelly
                        In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Working...
                        X