Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

How much sleep do you average per night? (NT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much sleep do you average per night? (NT)

8+ hours

Wow...who is getting 8+ hours of sleep????

Kris
    "I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be."
    Douglas Adams

Comment

Yeah.... fess up!!! Who's the luckyduck who gets so much sleep?

Jennifer

Comment

Ummm- the one with no children- who happens to be the boss at her office? I may not make the big bucks but you can be sure that I'm not working too hard!!! I love sleep! I hate missing out on too much of life- but there's something to be said for naps, sleeping in, and clean, fresh sheets. When I win the lottery, my one luxury is going to be having some one come and make my bed with fresh cotton sheets- every day!

Jenn

Comment

I get about 7 to 8 hours. I wish that option had been there.

Emma is the best baby, she sleeps from 8/9 pm until 630/7am.

Crystal
          Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Wow, I'm jealous......and I just realized that 3 more people have added the 8 hour sleep to their routine

I'm just such a night owl...I really enjoy the peace and quiet of evening and I guess over the years I've trained myself to turn "on" at about 9pm. So really, my sleeplessness is self-inflicted...but I need that down-time...and once the kids are in bed I need some time to read, write, watch tv, do laundry, etc, etc....

If we could only add a few more hours to the day

Kris
            "I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be."
            Douglas Adams

Comment

Oh man! I wake up with the kids on average four to five times per night lately - the baby decided to stop sleeping through the night after the move and one of my older daughters has decided potty-training is not for her! I go to bed by ten every night and don't "officially" get up until six am but I'm up for at least an hour every night handling various crises. I never get more than a three hour stretch of sleep at one time - I must be so incredibly sleep deprived! (That explains a bit of my neuroses I guess).

Jennifer

Comment

I'll fess up, I NEED my sleep or I'm just not a happy person. I tend to get sick and depressed if I'm chronically sleep deprived. I manage my 8 hours by a strict 8:30/9 bed time and having a job that I don't have to be at until 9 or 9:30 and gets out early enough to have adequate time with the baby and run errands. The only problem with my 10:30/11:00 bed time is that it...um...cuts into "couple time" sometimes. I need to solve this issue somehow.

Kelly
                In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

WOAH! Who only gets 2 to 4 hours of sleep per night!?! Go take a nap!!!

Jennifer

Comment

I confess, I mostly get eight or more hours of sleep a night.

Rachel

Comment

Working...
                    X