Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Please help: Taste of Home subscribers!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help: Taste of Home subscribers!!!

Hey everyone!!!

I did something really stupid... I went to Wal~Mart with our two boys and with all the commotion getting the groceries in and them situated, I left my recent Taste of Home and Qick Cooking magazines in the cart. So, I was wondering if any of you subscribed to these magazines... I have the ingredients and forget the recipes!!! LOL!!

Thanks for any help!!! I went to their website and found only one of the recipes that I was going to make. I still need two more. One is from Taste of Home and the other from Quick Cooking which is my all-time favorite magazine now!!!!!

C~ya later alligators!!!

Christy

Can't help you - but I do have Cooking Light and Vegetarian Times if anyone needs anything from those magazines.

Jenn

Comment

Boohoo!! Thanks for letting me know though!! I'll have to remember that you have those mags... Please do share!

Christy

Comment

I don't subscribe either :/ Have you considered calling Wal-Mart and seeing if they still have it? Probably they don't...but you never know!!!

What a bummer!

Kris
        "I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be."
        Douglas Adams

Comment

OK, I found one of the magazines at Giant Eagle grocery store and bought it! So, that took care of that magazine. Next, I contacted the editors of Quick Cooking by email and they told me it was the collector's edition and I could buy it for $3.99, etc. The bad thing is that I got that Quick Cooking magazine for FREE the first time... LOL!! Oh well!

After I make a few of the recipes, I'll post them... I have tons of recipes, but have yet to type in down there in the Recipe Section... I'm sorry!!! I'll have to get my butt in gear and do that!!! haha!

Christy

Comment

You had to pay for it? That stinks! I look forward to the recipes though! We've been getting a bunch of free cooking magazines sent to us, though they are supposed to be subscriber only...I wonder if this is a subscription ploy? Get you hooked and then stop sending them

Kris
            "I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be."
            Douglas Adams

Comment

Kristen, I figure that's why they do that to ME anyway!!! I subscribe to Taste of Home, Crafting Traditions and now Quick Cooking!!!! LOL!! And there all from the same magazine publishers. I will probably give up the Taste of Home Recipes as I like Quick Cooking much better. Anyway, any Reiman Magazine Publications I like for the most part and read from cover to cover!! I like stuff like that!!!

Christy

Comment

Working...
              X