Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Weekend plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend plans?

What's everyone got going on this weekend?

I actually have my husband for the next 4 weekends. Wow. That hasn't happened except for the month between med school and residency!

Tonight is the 'roast' of the 3rd years and the doctors who are retiring or being sent elsewhere. Last year it was hilarious so I'm really looking forward to this year.

Tomorrow is yard work day and then Sunday we're going to the Texas Folklife Festival. It's held every year at the Insititute for Texan Culture (oxymoron?!) but it's a celebration of all of the ethnicities of the people who have settled in Texas. Lots of food, crafts, etc.

So, have a great weekend everyone. (you see Robin? there's a TON to do in SA!)

Jenn

Wow..what fun!!!! Tomorrow we have a little town festival to go to and then in the evening Andrew is having his little Harry Potter kick off the summer party. We've only had two people call and say that they are coming though, so it could end up being a really small group! Sunday, weather permitting, we'll go on our long walk and also work in the yard. We've been going out to construction areas and finding baby trees that are about to be bulldozed..and have been digging them up and planting them in our yard

Kris
    "I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be."
    Douglas Adams

Comment

My two oldest boys are with their grandparents in KS, so it is just the baby (9 months old today!) and us. Travis is on call all weekend, and there is definitely a post-9/11 baby boom going on, at least around here, so anything we do will be subject to the whims of the gods of labor. Nathan is teething and has been up most of the last two nights, so we are running on fumes. I wouldn't mind if we just stayed home the whole weekend.

Kris, what a good idea about the trees! I would have never thought of that.

Sally
      Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

We're having a garage sale and getting rid of about half of the stuff we own (and that is NOT an exaggeration!). I spent the entire day in 90 degree heat pricing lots and lots and lots of things.....

Jennifer

Comment

Garage sale is over!!! Yay! Now I'm pooped, have a much emptier house and a sunburn....

Jennifer

Comment

How much did you earn...and what's my cut ? hehehehehe

Hope it went well!!!

Kris
            "I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be."
            Douglas Adams

Comment

Working...
            X