Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

admin question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• admin question

Why won't my ticker work?

I want my whole signature to look like this:

>Heidi
    >wife of ...blah, blah, blah
    >ticker here

When I put all of that into my signature in my Profile, the ticker doesn't show up - just what I've copied and pasted.

What am I doing wrong?

You need to make sure you're copying the right code. (phbb...whatever it is)

Jenn

Comment

I must be doing something wrong...
      I have had a ticker before, and I'm copying the same bbCode.

Comment

Past this without the space after [img]

Comment

oh Heidi ... I hope you're not referring to Lake Erie as the beach ....

Comment

Can I just say that I am supposed to be the only Heidi? All you Jenn's, and now another Heidi! Well, there's another Heidi too, but she's in the closet with her name.

And I thought I was so special.

Just kidding.

Hope you have fun at the beach, and I too hope it's a real one.
            Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Thanks for your concern about the beach, jesher (or Jenn - hey I'm learning!) I know exactly what the Lake Erie beach looks like - is there a smiley face puking I could use here? j/k

I mean the REAL beautiful, white sand, crystal-clear-water, bring-me-another-margarita, more-sunscreen-please, where-are-my-kids, seafood-for-dinner-again, WOW-you-look-tanned, beach-pics-at-sunset, kids-don't-lean-over-the-side-of-the-boat, salty-wind GLORIOUS beaches of the Gulf of Mexico!!!! :stars: This will be my last trip before we move far, far away to Cleveland - so at least for a year. I usually get down there to the beach to recharge and ground myself 3-4 times a year, but that won't be possible so often from Cleveland so this is my last hoorah for a while - which makes this trip soooooooo important!

Even DH is coming for a few days. I have made it perfectly clear to DH - there is a beach house in our future. If you're looking for me in 7 years, just go to Google Earth and scan street-level the southern coastline, eventually you'll find me jumping up and down in my beach yard. :wee: I don't even care if it's a hut, it just better be ON the beach.

BTW - I have added the last ] to my ticker 3 times now and it keeps going away!

Comment

try cutting and pating the link stella put up.

have a great time at the beach!
                ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheBeach

BTW - I have added the last ] to my ticker 3 times now and it keeps going away!
                  Cut and paste this:

Heidi-wife of practicing internal medicine doc/future cardiology fellow, & mom to 3

Remove the space between [img] and http://

Comment

My profile is jinxed. I copied/pasted Stella's link and it looks like this...

Comment

:huh:
                      Not sure what happened, but it's working!
                      Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheBeach

:huh:
                        Not sure what happened, but it's working!
                        Thanks!
                        My bet would be someone with access helped you out!

Comment

Phew! I just didn't want you to be disappointed when you got there. There are some *nicer* sections to be sure - but you've got to know where they are.

Enjoy your trip. Is your suitcase big enough for me?

Comment

Working...
                          X