Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Resumee Writing Article needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resumee Writing Article needed

We need an article about putting together your resumee for MDFamily. Any takers? It's been so long since I've put one together that I don't think I could do an article like that justice.

Since we've got people moving for med school/residency etc I thought it would be nice to have something like that for the May/June issue. The article deadline isn't until the end of the first week of May because we're a bit behind.

Anyway....if anyone feels like they could write something, it would be great.

Kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

i volunteer stella.
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Sure!

Comment

Done. Thanks, Stella.

And...since you volunteered Stella, rainbabies...I volunteer you to write an article about something related to residency and survival for the dawkter's wife column.

I know...It's so...not fair

Deadline is in about 1 week.... :>

kris

Comment

Comment

uh...really? now im worried...im leaving for a kid free mini-vacation on wed.

let me see what i can pull out of my arse.

Comment

:> That's what you get for volunteering someone ELSE :>

Originally posted by rainbabies
              let me see what i can pull out of my arse.
              That should be good enough...that's all the rest of us do too

Kid-Free mini vacation. Wow~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kris

Comment

so, i could use some ideas. if it doesnt involve major sarcasm...im not sure i can write about being married to a dawkter

Comment

Sarcasm is good.....

You can write about the joys of residency, or....hmmm...suggestions for when you and your dh feel like quitting....or you could write an article of suggetions for parenting young children when your spouse is an intern.....surviving internship.....choosing a residency....the transition from medical school to residency.....

ahhh....this path really provides us with limitless topics. After all...you ARE living the dream every day.

:>

Comment

they're probably still looking for the dawkter's wife column that I used to write, and that DOES involve major sarcasm. write about how you live the dream in wild and wonderful WV!

Comment

Originally posted by Genivieve
                      they're probably still looking for the dawkter's wife column that I used to write,

yes...when...are you coming out of retirement :>

kris

Comment

I bet I could write a pretty sarcastic "med student's girlfriend" article today

Comment

Working...
                        X