Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Going away for a few days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going away for a few days

I know how worried everyone gets when I disappear for a few days so just wanted to let you know that I'm taking a mini-vacation and won't be around until Monday/Tuesday.

Enjoy!

(we are a nosy bunch, aren't we?)

Jenn

Comment

Umm... where are you going??? (Nosy? Moi? Nooooo....)

Comment

Have fun!

Comment

Me too - we are leaving Friday AM for Houston and will be back Sunday PM. I will also be out of the office tomorrow so don't send out the search party.

Have fun Vishenka!
          Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Day passes stamped for Vishenka, Cheri & Sylvia. :hey:

Is there anyone else who needs to check in?? (If we had a funny stamping emoticon I'd use it).

Signed-

pathologically co-dependent Jenn

Comment

I'm meeting up with a couple of girlfriends in Iceland for a spa weekend. Please don't hate me.

Comment

Originally posted by Vishenka69
                I'm meeting up with a couple of girlfriends in Iceland for a spa weekend. Please don't hate me.
                too late.

Comment

OMG- that is so awesome. I've heard great things about Iceland. It's not a very long flight for you, is it?

Take some pictures, OK?

Jenn

Comment

Loaded new batteries into the camera last night and cleaned out the memory card. Will definitely come back with lots of pictures. I think it's a 5 hour flight, Iceland is closer than the rest of Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Vishenka69
                      Are you freaking kidding me?

I'm going to go pout now... :bummer:

Have fun!

Comment

Have fun and...wow...
                        ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                        ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Gen, can I have my card stamped too? We're here now and househunting tomorrow!

OK, it's not as glamorous as Iceland...

Comment

Oh - all right. Thanks for checking in. You're free to go about your life this weekend. :hey:

Stella, Heidi or Sylvia - can you find a stamping emoticon (like an approval or veto) for me? I'm having no luck. You guys are MUCH better at that than I am.

Comment

Good for you! Have a great time! My bil has traveled there numerous times and brought some of their special ponies back to Germany to train. It's supposed to be beeeeeutiful!!!!
                              married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Working...
                              X