Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What's your sign, baby?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alison

Comment

I'm totally the first one. Is that the good Scorpio? DH would def agree with "good memory".

Comment

I'm definitely Bad Scorpio.

Jenn

Comment

Only Bon Bon and I are Aquarians here!! Hmm....don't you feel left out BonBon?? Actually, I know very few (maybe like 3) Aquarians...DH being one of them.

But there are tons of Scorpios, Leos, Tauri. How about we do a scientific study here to prove that only certain types of SO's can tolerate being a SO of a medical person. What would our hypothesis be for the fact that only 2 Aquarians are SO's to medical people??

Comment

There have only been two libras, too, unless I missed someone - I prefer to hope that maybe that's because those signs that are underrepresented are ones that do *so* well with being a medical spouse that they don't usually need to reach out for support....

...or is that just wishful thinking?
            Sandy
            Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

I guess it's more important in Asian cultures to consider the Chinese zodiac calendar - I grew up thinking I was more a horse than fish (Pisces).
              married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

I'm still the only Sag. Sad news... I love Sags. But I love all of you too!

SO is a Virgo near the Leo cusp and my last BF was a Leo.

I'd be interested to see how many water, fire, air, earth signs we have for each category.

Comment

Originally posted by alison
                  I guess it's more important in Asian cultures to consider the Chinese zodiac calendar - I grew up thinking I was more a horse than fish (Pisces).
                  I grew up knowing I was a lethal combination of Snake and Scorpio. It's a good thing DH is a snake too or I would have eaten him alive a long time ago.

Comment

I rather enjoy being a Tiger and an Aries...DH, as a sheep is like a lamb for the slaughter ...

(Possibly doesn't have a lot of truth to it - I can't really see how such supposedly gentle spirits would survive for long in the world of cardiac surgery!)

Comment

How is this for cross over astrology: In Western signs, I am a bull. In Eastern signage I am an ox. I guess that this means that I'm a slow bovine type creature.

Kelly
                      In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Good thing you're not stubborn Kelly.

Jenn

Comment

not a bit.

Kelly
                          In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Heh. I'm a Sheep or Goat
                            Home and alone is where Goats feel most comfortable. There they can express themselves artistically, whether it’s by painting, cooking or participating in whatever artistic endeavors they enjoy. Goats prefer the couch because there they can relax and explore their minds. They don’t need elaborate furnishings; only items reflecting their desire for art.
                            and hubby's a Snake:
                            People born in the Year of the Snake are deep. They say little and possess great wisdom. They never have to worry about money; they are financially fortunate. Snake people are often quite vain, selfish, and a bit stingy. Yet they have tremendous sympathy for others and try to help those less fortunate. Snake people tend to overdo, since they have doubts about other people's judgment and prefer to rely on themselves. They are determined in whatever they do and hate to fail. Although calm on the surface, they are intense and passionate. Snake people are usually good-looking and sometimes have marital problems because they are fickle. They are most compatible with the Ox and Rooster.
                            Alison

Comment

Originally posted by tenshi
                              I rather enjoy being a Tiger and an Aries...DH, as a sheep is like a lamb for the slaughter ...

(Possibly doesn't have a lot of truth to it - I can't really see how such supposedly gentle spirits would survive for long in the world of cardiac surgery!)
                              DH and I are both Aries...picture the ram butting heads.
                              It's really good we're both so laid back and NEITHER Of us feel strongly about our opinions.

Ah -- but we're much older and wiser in our 30s then we were in our 20s.
                              Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Working...
                              X